Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Besides Church or a bar, where else to look?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At the lake... at least you get to see the swim suit competition... then it's up to you to see if she's more than a good looking bikini

My official green screen answer for you to find the right girl is see if her family owns 1000+ acres somewhat in Webb county lol good luck

Comment

According to a fishing guide friend of mine become a fishing guide. BTW i got my guide license to test his theory.

Comment

Met mine in high school. I would do as previously stated and don't look for it. Let it find you.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
          According to a fishing guide friend of mine become a fishing guide. BTW i got my guide license to test his theory.
          If its anything like a hunting guide... You hear alot of "Daughter don't you date no brush country hunting guide"

I got two kayaks and a Jon boat, don't mind fishing dates

Comment

Grocery stores , or pharmacies, at 4-6 pm. Mon - Fri, Just stay away from the RX pick-up window !!! Trust me on this one

Comment

Originally posted by kfd82 View Post
              Grocery store!
              That is where I met my wife 19 years ago.....

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
                If its anything like a hunting guide... You hear alot of "Daughter don't you date no brush country hunting guide"

I got two kayaks and a Jon boat, don't mind fishing dates

Exactly!!! They do the opposite of what they are told

Comment

My ex-girlfriend hooked us up.

Comment

Try getting one form Cuba. Beautiful, hard working women there and they just started letting them leave the country.

Comment

She sold me a camera at monkey wards in Spokane WA.

Comment

Stop looking and live life it will happen when it is time.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                          Exactly!!! They do the opposite of what they are told
                          Let us know how that works out, there's not a whole lot of "I met him on a hunting trip" stories

Originally posted by duckman49 View Post
                          Stop looking and live life it will happen when it is time.
                          Never said I was. In fact asking where I should be visible because I'm apparently a wallflower or not in a target rich environment

Comment

Originally posted by elkbowhunter View Post
                            Great question.
                            Dont go searching for her. God will reveal her. There is one lady out there..the one God has picked for you. Just get into what God is doing and pray for her and he will provide. You want a lady who loves God more than she will ever love you. You can go the other route but it aint pretty. :-)
                            This!

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
                              Never said I was. In fact asking where I should be visible because I'm apparently a wallflower or not in a target rich environment
                              If you looking to be more visible there are some billboards for rent on 45 and I know of a couple places we could put some up on 2004.

Comment

You know with Jason posting, it got me to thinking.
                                You could start a friendship with a female prisoner.

Sorry couldnt help it

Comment

Working...
                                X