Prayers up, Matt.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

up for ya.…..

Comment

Praying!

Comment

So sorry to hear about this Matt! I'd venture to say that if Brandy has any needs, this Green Screen bunch can take care of 'em! Not sure where they are, but I stand ready. You concentrate on keeping yourself safe from harm while doing our nation's tough business. Hurry home!

Lord we come to You now knowing full well that You know what is going on here. We ask you Lord, take care of this sweet grandmother, MIL, and mother. Give her care-givers wisdom as they tend to her. Give them the knowledge and ability to make the right decisions in order to do healing on Your behalf. Repair her heart and give it strength. Heal her and restore her body. Lord watch over Brandy as she cares for her mother. Give her comfort and rest. Most of all give her strength and hope that comes through Your promise and Your touch. Lift her spirit as You our Holy Spirit and Comforter indwells her. Lord give Grand Pa and the rest of the family Hope through Your Son. Show them You are there and in control. Lord God we ask that You keep our brother Matt from harm. Protect him and bring him home safe to his family. Lord I lift him up to you for Strength. We thank You Lord for giving this great Nation men like Matt who are willing to lay everything on the line for the rest of us. We love You Lord in the name of Jesus our Savior we pray, Amen.

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

Praying for Healing!

Comment

Prayers sent brother fixing to give Brandy a text to see if she needs anything. If you know of anything she needs anything at all you have my Cell no. call or text.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Snipe....prayers up for her and your family..

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Just saw this Matt
                              If she needs ANYTHING tell her to call me I am 10-15 min away

Ron

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Working...
                                X