Clay Bird Thrower Rental?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clay Bird Thrower Rental?

Does such a thing exist? Was thinking about renting a trailer with a thrower for my nephew’s wedding Oct 20th. We might as well go full “Neck”!

It does up here.

Comment

I am looking in the Houston/East Tx part of the world.

Comment

We have rented from West Houston Gun Club many times, but some of our folks are afiliated with the Club. Don't know if they rent to "Anvilheads" or not... but you might give 'em a call... In the past, we have rented as many as 15 traps including the "rabbit" style and wobblers and such for a one-day 5-stand shoot. Availability would depend on when and how long you needed them plus whether or not they have a tournament going on at the time.

Comment

Google i am sure you can find something, i looked into for my bach party near DFW metro and found some, didn't end up doing it but i bet someone has it in your area and the ones i found delivered to you.

Comment

For my Bachelor party I took my guys and father-in-law to my companies Skeet & Trap range. All it cost was being properly trained and 3 boxes of skeet and 1 case of 12 gauge shells.

Comment

Dallas area

Where did y’all find it in dalls

Comment

Call Briley and see if you can rent just one? I know they rent them to our Ducks Unlimited shoots in southeast Texas, but they bring 20+ machines for a sporting clay shoot. There headquarters are in houston

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
                  Where did y’all find it in dalls
                  Retriever Sporting Clays, Inc. featuring Lincoln Traps provides the best mobile sporting clays units offered in the United States, based in Fort Worth, Texas! We also offer TOP GUN SHOOTING clinics and private lessons taught by NSCA certified instructors. We also carry a full line of shooting shooting accessories including Briley, ESP, Angle Port, Promatic, Superior, Auto Sporter, and many other automatic clay target throwers and manual 3/4 cock traps. Founded in 1986.

Texas. Sporting Clays, Skeet Shooting, Trapshooting, Five Stand, and other Clay Targets Sports Gun Clubs Directory for the US
                  Last edited by hunt247; 08-23-2018, 02:38 PM.

Comment

There's gotta be a few guys with a coffee cup begging for change that would love to go throw clay pigeons for you. I don't know.....probably $350 if they charge by the hour,kinda like a prostitute. Not that I know the going rate of a prostitute.......... anyway.....

Comment

I have a brand new auto thrower for sale in Allen for $250 obo if you could get the thrower expressed down to your area. I bought it with plans to put it on a trailer, and have never got around to it.

Comment

James of R&R trap out of San Antonio has flurry trailers and has 5 stand set ups and full sporting clay courses. I think he will do the setups about anywhere in the state.

Comment

Fella over around Mt Belvieu named "trapper George" has all the machines and will come to you. I'll try and find a number or call Genes Polaris they should have it he traps there a lot I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolpin10 View Post
                            James of R&R trap out of San Antonio has flurry trailers and has 5 stand set ups and full sporting clay courses. I think he will do the setups about anywhere in the state.
                            Bingo. He used to bring down machines to us in Webb County. You want the flurry trailer. Trust me.....

Comment

Getting ready to finish this one up

Comment

Working...
                              X