Clear All

I hate hate hate tapatalk!

Thanks....carry on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why ?

Comment

So why do you continue to use it?

Comment

I usually go for the site over tapatalk...but TP is easier to post pics....

Comment

Don't use it... I don't.

Comment

Have never had an issue. What's the alternative? Web view on a phone? No thanks.

Comment

I hate hate hate tapatalk!

Tapatalk pro is amazing.

Over the years I have had a few sites drop tapatalk and I just don’t go to them anymore because they are so difficult to navigate from web view.

Comment

Love love love Tapatalk!!

Comment

I used to use it. Deleted the app. Can't remember what exactly I didn't like about it LOL. Has been a couple years since I used it. Just went back to using a PC for TBH and other forums.
                  I actually prefer facebook from a PC too.

Comment

I look at TBH from my phone 99% of the time. The web version doesn’t seem right on my phone. While Tapatalk is much better than the web(when it works), it seems to constantly have problems. These days it’s been locking up. It actual locked up when I tried to open this thread. There always seems to be something wrong. I wish there was another app.

Comment

With tapatalk you lose the true "green screen" experience...case closed for that reason alone!!

Actually, I add it on my phone occasionally when I want to post a pic...then it annoys me and I delete it.

Comment

I use the "Brave" browser on my phone. No issue at all. Plus it scrubs ads and trackers. I use it on desktop too and even my YouTube videos are ad-free. Tapatalk is just a nuisance.

Comment

Tapatalk Pro is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
                            I look at TBH from my phone 99% of the time. The web version doesn’t seem right on my phone. While Tapatalk is much better than the web(when it works), it seems to constantly have problems. These days it’s been locking up. It actual locked up when I tried to open this thread. There always seems to be something wrong. I wish there was another app.

What phone are you using?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I hate it too. I had it for a little while just for posting pics but ditched it. I hate the format and ads. I prefer the green screen...

Comment

Working...
                              X