It's time to spread the news!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dirtymikesboys View Post
    Congrats, got 2 boys of my own and the oldest is 2 and all he wants to do is feed the deer to shoot the bucks. Best of wishes to yall.

I cannot wait until my son is aging stuff like that, wanting to go with dad to go feed the deer... I love that. I cannot wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats! That's great news

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congrats!

That's pretty good timing, cool weather for mom and baby, and the rut is mostly over by then in N Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Creed Killer View Post
            How's it been so far? You getting any sleep... that's my biggest fear lol I know there's gonna be some long nights!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Yes and no lol. Right now his days and nights have been mixed up in which he eats and sleeps really well during the day and at night he's wide awake every hour and a half it seems. When I'm off work, I'll take over the night shift to allow my wife to sleep as much as she can. For awhile the best thing your wife needs to do is sleep when the baby is sleeping, it's helped my wife (but still exhausting lol). Overall I wouldn't trade it for the world, it's definitely an awesome life changing event!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X