Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FSC Week 14

[ATTACH]848716[/ATTACH]

Ok for this week, I picked an old FSC that I thought was pretty cool. If you look, there is one small circle in the lower right area of the target. Print this off and take 1 shot at 12 yards, 5 yards for any kids that participate. Any position you want, standing, sitting, kneeling, etc. Off the paper is no score. Closets to the circle wins. This one will make you have to focus!!
    Last edited by CRM_95; 04-02-2017, 09:33 AM.

If that were my bathroom tile I wouldn't need a bottle of Crown to make the room spin.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Haa Haa, I remember calling this one !!!!!!!!!!!

Love it !!!!

Rick

Comment

I'll start. CRM: may want to spell out whether measurement is nearest part of shaft to nearest part of center dot or center of shaft to center of dot.

Shaft edge to dot edge is 1-5/8"; center to center looks about 1-7/8"

Last edited by tradtiger; 04-02-2017, 12:24 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

[QUOTE=tradtiger;12325740]I'll start. CRM: may want to spell out whether measurement is nearest part of shaft to nearest part of center dot or center of shaft to center of dot.

Shaft edge to dot edge is 1-5/8"; center to center looks about 1-7/8"

Oops!! Good point!! Let's got with shaft edge to dot edge. Good shot!! It's been pouring rain all day here so I may not shoot mine until tomorrow.

Comment

Thanks. Rain passed through here. Put on Bean shoes and kind of waded out to shoot that after sun came out.

Comment

The wife printed it out. Not what I wanted but it'll be extra challenging now! Good call!
              Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.1 KB
ID:	24490852

Comment

I'll try this one when I get back from Georgia on Friday. I've got a selection board to become a recruiter for the Air Force. Wish me luck and good luck to you all shooting this. Just looking at it makes my head swim. 😀

Richard.

Comment

A little tougher than I thought it would be!! I couldn't even see it at 12 yards lol. I just guesstimated. Looks like about 2 5/16" for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good shot, CRM!
                    Last edited by tradtiger; 04-03-2017, 11:17 AM. Reason: nm

Comment

Good shootin! Im printed. Is it allowed to highlight the circle or is that part of the challenge?

When I printed...my sons eyes got big and asked if we were gonna do a maze.
                      Last edited by Briar Friar; 04-03-2017, 05:47 PM. Reason: MazeSpake

Comment

Lol it does look like a maze!! Can't highlight it though, trying to pick that circle is the fun part!!! I promise it's not easy.[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good to go. I dont imagine it is easy. Thanks.

Comment

A leathermans distance.
                            Last edited by Briar Friar; 01-26-2021, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Good shot!!

Comment

Working...
                              X