Glock trigger options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glock trigger options

My son and I just put the Zev replacement trigger kits in our guns.

It made a huge improvement on his 19 Gen 4 but really didn’t do much for my 23 Gen 1.

What are other good options or additions?

I hated my ZEV fulcrum trigger. It got better when I replaced the disconnector and trigger spring with Ghost Ultimates but it wasn’t worth the $225 I spent on it.

I’m much happier with my CMC trigger out of the package.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      I hated my ZEV fulcrum trigger. It got better when I replaced the disconnector and trigger spring with Ghost Ultimates but it wasn’t worth the $225 I spent on it.

I’m much happier with my CMC trigger out of the package.

Seen some scary stuff on the Ghost stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
        Seen some scary stuff on the Ghost stuff.

Been running them in all my Glocks since I bought my first one in 2007. No issues in tens of thousands of rounds through probably a dozen different guns.

Comment

I run the Skimmer by Glock Triggers. Not too sure you're looking for suggestions but there's mine

Comment

Originally posted by tward1604 View Post
            I run the Skimmer by Glock Triggers. Not too sure you're looking for suggestions but there's mine

Suggestions is exactly what I’m looking for!

Comment

I have one Zev and I have a couple of the Overwatch Precision. I prefer the Overwatch Precision and it's much less expensive than the Zev. Triggers are so subjective though, YMMV.

Comment

I run the McNally triggers in all of my glocks. The guy knows his stuff, and I've yet to find a more tune-able/customizable trigger. I've tried CMC, OP, ZEV and to me, they dont hold a candle to a McNally.

Comment

not complete triggers but I have a ghost 3.5 connector in my duty G22 and just put a double diamond connector in my 19. I like the DD more

Comment

Glock triggers are all over the place from what I have seen. I have a glock 43 and the factory trigger feels really good, I have not messed with it at all. On the other end of the spectrum I have a G19 that I am having issues with. The current setup is Apex ultimate. I like the trigger shoe but the take-up is excessive and break is mushy. Still searching for a fix.

Comment

If you're wanting to shorten the take up and the over travel then you need to get a new trigger housing that has the set screws to adjust for that. DK makes some and so does lone wolf. Maybe a few others. Need to be a little cautious shorting your pre travel though.
                      If you want a new trigger shoe to change up the geometry some then I recommend the overwatch trigger as well.

For a full drop in kit talk to Johnny Glocks. He did my competition gun and its the best glock trigger I've ever felt. I've tried just about every glock trigger set up.

Comment

I love my apex trigger. Check them out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve been super happy with my gen 3 zev. I have no personal experience with a gen 4 but have been told that they have had several issues with the gen 4 trigger kit. I’m thinking about purchasing the CMC drop in because I like shooting a flat trigger.

Comment

Glocktriggers.com worth the money

Comment

Had to take the Zev out of my Gen 1, turned it into a single shot because slide locked back after every shot

Comment

Working...
                              X