Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vacations, Photos Safaris, Day Trips...Where have you been and got great pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vacations, Photos Safaris, Day Trips...Where have you been and got great pics?

With my upcoming trip to Utah, and having been through Arizona last year, I got to thinking about other trip ideas where I could do some photography while out with my family, or even out on my own.

Where have you gone, what did you shoot, with whom did you go and what would you suggest as far as photo adventures go?

I thought I thought it would be interesting to share trips, advice, etc with the other photo nuts on here and perhaps plan a trip in the future.

I've done a Big Bend photo trip with other TBHers. There have been day trips here and there around here. I've taken family vacations to Colorado and Arizona where I was able to get some good shots.

Anyone else have anything to share? Post pics as well. I'll add to this later.

Alaska!
    Last summer I went with my dad, brother, and grandfather, and it was a trip of a lifetime. We went to Denali and went through the park and it was amazing. We also did a lot of fishing. I can't wait to go back. I was able to get these pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yellowstone and RMNP are at the top of my list. Possibly Glacier or Bob Marshall Wilderness too

Comment

Anyone else?

We leave soon to visit the National Parks in Utah. I can't wait.

Comment

Great Alaska pictures!

My family just got back from Maui. My wife and kids are really into photography and took about 700 photos. There are something like 7 different ecological zones on the island, beaches, mountains, streams, waterfalls and an unbelievable array of different flowers and trees. I thought the coolest were the banyan and rainbow eucalyptus trees. They got some great shots. There are also some very unique birds.

I would highly recommend Maui for photography. We also visited the Peter Lik gallery there which was amazing. That man has some skills.

Comment

SE Alaska
            Attached Files

Comment

Lots of. Eautiful scenery in Montana

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

awesome pics

Comment

reminds me of my trip there.

Comment

Working...