39 1/2" Oryx ( Kinda ) in the Snow!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J-J Matt View Post
    The federal biologist that we talked to said that nothing had changed yet, and that we would be contacted if there was any changes. Haven't heard from them, and looked on the exoitc wildlife association website and they were not even mentioned on there.
    Yup, no change yet. If the EWA doesn't win it's appeal or avoid dismissal, then they will be huntable, but it'll require a federal captive breeding permit, and a cull & take permit. Hopefully they work on the permit process if that's the case because right now, it's taking 6+ months and gobs of paperwork to get the permits for some of the other species that are currently under the requirement.

Comment

Originally posted by Txnrog View Post
      Yup, no change yet. If the EWA doesn't win it's appeal or avoid dismissal, then they will be huntable, but it'll require a federal captive breeding permit, and a cull & take permit. Hopefully they work on the permit process if that's the case because right now, it's taking 6+ months and gobs of paperwork to get the permits for some of the other species that are currently under the requirement.
      I just hope it all goes good and we don't have to worry about getting permits and all that junk.

Comment

Goin' out after another one in the morning, wish us luck.

Comment

Good Luck!

Comment

Good luck man, any update?

Comment

Originally posted by nta1902 View Post
              Good luck man, any update?
              Yeah we had a buddy bring his son down and he shot a wild looking one. Check in my stats to find the story, I'm sure it isn't in the campfire section anymore.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

How do I go about getting someone from Texas too ADOPT ME !!! LOL
                  No really that is great animal...congrats !!!

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

great kill,

Comment

thats awsome

Comment

Working...
                        X