How much is your lease?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much is your lease?

First off, I know that the amenities of a lease make or break the price, and there are so many other things ie, camp, water, electric, hf/lf, skinning racks, etc,, also make a big difference. Secondly, I know "$40 gets me millions of acres." Ive never been on an actual "lease" and am just wanting to get some general costs.

What do you pay and what do you get?

i will never tell. my wife doesn't need to know!

Comment

x2
      Last edited by HoustonHunter; 11-05-2014, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter View Post
        i will never tell. my wife doesn't need to know!

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
          x2
          Glad i read it before you deleted it. Honestly, i would be stoked to have a place like that. Seems to me like your lease is a good deal.

Comment

Too much but if I get to where I can't afford it I'll just have to start pimping out the ol'lady.....

Comment

I try to look at price per acre and $7-10 an acre is usually a fair price for an average place.

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                Glad i read it before you deleted it. Honestly, i would be stoked to have a place like that. Seems to me like your lease is a good deal.
                Glad you could too. I mean... What comment?

Comment

About $60-80/pound...

Comment

We pay $10 per acre, no h20, but it has electricity. Coleman County

Comment

We are paying @ $9.50 an acre.

Comment

It all depends on where your looking. You didn't ask WHERE there leases were, or their favorite duck hunting spot. lol

Mine was 1500 a year, In Throckmorton Co. Priced perfect for the size of our place 600 acress, and number of hunters (4). Location could produce some nice deer due to big neighbors and low fences. It went up 2 years ago, which was ok because it was due to landowner improvements. We just moved on to diffirent things after 10 years of being on it.

We had guys around us paying, 2 thousand up to 5 thousand a year depending on the Ranch they hunted, how close they were to the Clear Fork, etc.

One place close to us was 10,000 a year per hunter with a 10 or so year waiting list. My goal the entire time was to kill one of their wandering deer on our place for a $8,500 per year discount. For somre reason they never seemed to wander that far

Comment

Way to cheap to say!

Comment

More than most, less than some.

Comment

$500 a gun

Comment

Working...
                              X