Looking for Bacon Weave Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Bacon Weave Ideas

Looking for some Ideas or recipes. I'm going to make some bacon weaves and can't decide on what to put inside. I want to use either ground beef or ground pork. Maybe I'll do one of each. Just don't know what to put in with the meat. What's your favorite??

EDIT: I've already searched the site. Didn't find too much.

Cheesy macaroni...sounds horrifying, tastes delicious.

Comment

Google 'bacon explosion'
      Mmmmm....
      Attached Files

Comment

Pork sausage

Comment

shrimp, serranos, onions...honestly whatever you can strum up!

Comment

I did cheddar cheese, grilled onions, mushrooms and jalapenos in a barnacle dust laced pork and burger mixture.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2421.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	24309069

Comment

I'm hungry now

Comment

Wild turkey breast

Comment

Thanks for the ideas.

I think I'm going to grind up some brisket and put jalapeño, onion, and cheddar in one of them. Still not sure about the second one.

Comment

Originally posted by louieagarcia View Post
                    Google 'bacon explosion'
                    Mmmmm....
                    Saw this on Food Paradise a few days ago, man they can do a lot of stuff with bacon.

Did you say "Weave"?

Triple Crown version.

Comment

I get 2 pork loins or a roast and smoked sausage of your choice I like jalapeño.

take the sausage and break the link at the bend I usually try to straighten the bend out till it breaks so I have two fairly straight pieces. freeze the links until they are atleast pretty solid. then use a skewer to run a hole from end to end of your loin. its doesn't take as much as youd think for the next part but use the skewer or your finger to get the hole a little larger on one side. now carefully run your frozen sausage through the channel you made through the loin. I marinade the stuffed loin overnight in a Dijon mustard rosemary minced garlic and pepper rub. 45 min before I grill it I wrap that puppy in a bacon weave and let it come up to room temp.

and there you have it triple threat pork

Comment

I used a venison back strap but I bet a pork loin would work. Butterfly the loin,salt and pepper inside and out, spread philly cream cheese on the inside, then add dried cherries, jalopenos, and pecans or walnuts, close the fillet and roll up in the bacon weave, grill, smoke, or bake in the oven, really good.

Comment

I did a bacon weave with chicken breast. I made it like a cordon blue with mozzarella inside the chicken and bacon wrapped. Then put in the smoker. It came out fantastic!

Comment

Pork tender loin fillet open stuffed with boudan. Season both side of tender loin fill with boudan and wrap. Awesome. If you can make a bid pocket out of the tender loin works better.

Comment

Bacon weave

Hope this helps.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X