This one is for ragin!! Ordered me a new rifle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
    The guys at Academy told me that the 6.5 CM is the flattest, longest, and most powerful round ever made. That is why all of the snipers are switching to them, and even Chuck Norris bought one.

[emoji12][emoji51]

Congrats! That should be a fun one!
    Did you kick them in the taint?

Comment

Originally posted by sendit View Post
      Not a bad choice, have a friend that bought one a few months ago when Basspro had them on sale. He is tickled to death about the rifle/cartridge combo. It does appeal to the average joe.

Everyone cant afford a $5000 deer rifle. Here's a hill country buck he took yesterday with it.

I'd MUCH rather build one haha. But couldn't pass up the deal I got. I'm told they shoot real well. I'll try it for awhile and post up about it. No clue on the optic. High end optic isn't in the budget so we shall see. I haven't heard whether vortex got their crap together on the gen 2 pst or not. May throw an NXS on it

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
        The guys at Academy told me that the 6.5 CM is the flattest, longest, and most powerful round ever made. That is why all of the snipers are switching to them, and even Chuck Norris bought one.

[emoji12][emoji51]

Congrats! That should be a fun one!

No drop inside 1500yds, it's like a laser. The ammo actually seeks out bullseyes and hearts. It will probably achieve world peace within the month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The guys at academy told me there is no difference between a 300bo and a 223. Said I could shoot both out of the same gun. Do you ever just let them talk? It can be fun if you just use a little self control.

Comment

Originally posted by hogdoggintexas View Post
            The guys at academy told me there is no difference between a 300bo and a 223. Said I could shoot both out of the same gun. Do you ever just let them talk? It can be fun if you just use a little self control.
            Holy ****... I've got to go to academy more. I've never talked to the professional snipers that work the gun counter but I'm gonna have to now!

Comment

Me and my boss find a academy close to the job were on and we always go and talk to them on slow days.

Comment

This one is for ragin!! Ordered me a new rifle

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                No drop inside 1500yds, it's like a laser. The ammo actually seeks out bullseyes and hearts. It will probably achieve world peace within the month.

See? Even Dale gets it!! Maybe one day Mike and Ragin will come out of the closet. Lol! Didn’t everyone see that video posted a couple days ago? Lmao!

That’s why I’m building that 6.5SAUM - I’m getting tired of hitting absolutely EVERYTHING I point it at, even with my eyes closed. It gets boring shooting something that kills everything it looks at. Roflmao

Last edited by Horitexan; 11-18-2017, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                  I'd MUCH rather build one haha. But couldn't pass up the deal I got. I'm told they shoot real well. I'll try it for awhile and post up about it. No clue on the optic. High end optic isn't in the budget so we shall see. I haven't heard whether vortex got their crap together on the gen 2 pst or not. May throw an NXS on it

Can you pass on the info on the deal? Thinking this might be a cool kids gun if you can get it at right price w decent optic?

Comment

Let us know how you like the bergara

Comment

If I didn’t have, love my 7mm-08 so much this is likely the exact rifle I would buy.

Comment

Matt I make you a deal on a new minox 5-15.

Comment

Ordered a Bergara B14 HMR 6.5 creedmoor. That old fart is gonna get a pic every day of it for awhile lmao.
                          Wow I never thought you would go with 6.5 creedmoore. Well since you took the first step and broke your code. You might as well order that Vortex and break your other code. Lol.

Comment

I went to the dark side also but I went all in. ruger american with vortex viper. yesterday I killed a javelina at 545 yards with it. I kinda like it lol

Comment

Originally posted by KC Huntin View Post
                              Can you pass on the info on the deal? Thinking this might be a cool kids gun if you can get it at right price w decent optic?
                              No sir I actually can't or I gladly would. Sorry!!

I forgot I have an extra 3-18 vx6 lol. Jackpot

Comment

No sir I actually can't or I gladly would. Sorry!!

I forgot I have an extra 3-18 vx6 lol. Jackpot

An extra VX6? What a terrible problem to have.

Comment

Working...
                                X