Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Besides Church or a bar, where else to look?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinking here if you decide to try deferent denomination (not dominating sickos'!) route.

Pointers.

Front pew at church = women think he's done something wrong but making amends. They also see you sitting up there alone.

Back pew at church = bad boy but needs the right woman to make him come home. Yep, your a sick puppy but she may be the cure.

middle pew = this ain't your first rodeo and you already been broken, she thinks she may be the answer for you.

Now for denominations..

Let's see pentecostal. women try to look homely but boy do they know how to "get down" to the music (let their hair down).

Baptist. do things they can't talk about

Methodist. really spirited any thing go's.

Church of Christ. They will make sure you are really clean.

Catholic. You can get away with much more if you confess to them often.

Comment

Originally posted by SOLID EAGLE View Post
      Get a lab puppy and walk around with it at someplace where there are a lot of people. All kind of women will be coming up to you asking if they can pet it.

So I've been told.... I met my wife in high school back in the early 80's.
      Yep - happy hour or other place that has outside seating. Last night there were no less than 20 ladies that petted my puppy and took video/pictures of the puppy riding her skateboard. Yes, my puppy rides a skateboard.

Plus - if you want her phone number whip out your phone and show her some good pictures/video you've taken and offer to text them to her phone. Women love to post that stuff on Face Book.

Comment

Originally posted by kcmarullo View Post
        Mine was a blind date and it wasn't at weeeemart !
        Cruiser's ice house?

Comment

Originally posted by Jaspro View Post
          Cruiser's ice house?
          Ok that's just wrong on so many levels

Comment

Originally posted by Jaspro View Post
            Cruiser's ice house?
            I guess you are off today! What's for supper

Comment

Originally posted by StrayDog View Post
              Yep - happy hour or other place that has outside seating. Last night there were no less than 20 ladies that petted my puppy and took video/pictures of the puppy riding her skateboard. Yes, my puppy rides a skateboard.

Plus - if you want her phone number whip out your phone and show her some good pictures/video you've taken and offer to text them to her phone. Women love to post that stuff on Face Book.
              Great idea!

The old bait and switch manuever!

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
                Ok that's just wrong on so many levels
                At least I didn't say "under the bridge" bar.

Comment

Yea but now your just bracketing the area

Comment

Get involved in different activities. No one place is best but it's like hunting- you'll come home tired and dirty with no animal many times, but nobody ever shot a duck laying in a warm bed at home.

Try meetup.com, there are groups doing all kinda things as an idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Scribner Lite View Post
                      I guess you are off today! What's for supper
                      Sandwiches I guess.

Comment

Nothing wrong with Brazoria County! My friends tell me not to look, that it will just happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Txjourneyman View Post
                          Mutual friends introduced us. I was looking for help with the lawn service I used to own, she was looking for work. She ended up sleeping with the boss, taking over the company, and, well, here we are!

Try taking some classes somewhere. Find a class involving something you are interested in, cooking maybe? Or try volunteering somewhere.
                          Your only gonna find love for a night in a bar. Church, them girls normally have something wrong with them in the first place, that's why they're there. Do like journeyman said, take some classes somewhere. There is plenty of "them" in school, I know I never see the same girl twice here at UNT. Grocery stores are another great option, word of advice on that, watch the movie "Life as we know it" and learn how to pick up chicks like him other than that, stop looking. The lord has a plan and you will find that right one eventually. I met my ex fiance on a cruise when I was 16, and wasn't looking for a relationship. She lived three hours away and somehow roped me into one. Even though we aren't together anymore the only thing I would change was the mistakes I made, even though it was her fault for us splitting, I wouldn't have traded her for the world, and would take her back in heartbeat if I could. Best I ever had.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishergirl View Post
                            Nothing wrong with Brazoria County! My friends tell me not to look, that it will just happen.

Mine do too but that gets to the point it feels like its a pat on the shoulder for a lost cause.

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
                              stop looking....
                              Exactly! Why go looking for trouble? It will find you when it's the right one.

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
                                stop looking....
                                Best advice...........she'll show up...no need to go searching

Comment

Working...
                                X