Serial bomber in Austin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Serial bomber in Austin?

3 suspicious residential explosions in Austin 2 weeks, 1 dead and 3 injured.

A teenager was killed and at least two women were seriously hurt after a pair of explosions rocked homes in Austin on Monday — just two weeks after a separate blast which authorities said is believed to be linked to both of Monday's incidents.

Heads up for those in austin if you see a suspicious package on your porch

Was about to make a post about this. Crazy!!

Comment

Crazy world we live in . Pretty unsettling since its happening not to far away.

Comment

Just heard about this from a co-worker. Fed-Ex walked in the door as he's telling me

I know it's not carrier packages per the news but I'm not opening them!

Comment

Actually 2 dead now and 3 injured. Police are telling people not open a package if you didn't order anything or if it looks suspicious. Call 911 asap. Crazy nuts in this world.

Comment

Originally posted by HillCoBowHunter View Post
            Just heard about this from a co-worker. Fed-Ex walked in the door as he's telling me

I know it's not carrier packages per the news but I'm not opening them!
            I wouldn’t worry about boxes delivered by a delivery company. It’s the ones that mysteriously arrive on your front porch. These seem to be hand made and hand delivered by the maker

Comment

I went to 6th street one time. Never again. There were some weird arse people down there!

Comment

Nut jobs everywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Crazy

Comment

This is scary stuff.

Comment

He also said that investigators were not ruling out the possibility of the explosions being a hate crime because the victims in those cases are African-American.

The U.S. Postal Service told investigators that the packages did not come through their facilities, so the packages were likely left by someone at the doorstep, Manley said.

Odd deal for sure. Looking at the streets, they seem to be close to the airport...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                          He also said that investigators were not ruling out the possibility of the explosions being a hate crime because the victims in those cases are African-American.

The U.S. Postal Service told investigators that the packages did not come through their facilities, so the packages were likely left by someone at the doorstep, Manley said.

Odd deal for sure. Looking at the streets, they seem to be close to the airport...
                          Besides their race I wonder if they have anything else in common.

This smells a whole lot like Ted Kaczynski.

Comment

With cameras, virtually everywhere now days, it won't be long(imo) before they have him, if he delivered the packages on foot.

Comment

Simply to make a point, and not to make light of the situation, but I wonder if this means UPS and FedEx are now to be labeled terrorist organizations?

Comment

Working...
                              X