This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
    Pretty cool idea..are the members signing the bow with name(handle)& date?
    I think that would be pretty neat to see who's all had it. Then after it's ran it's course put it up for auction to a charity of the member's choice.

Just a thought.

And Ron yes same as the others...nice story!
    Mike the bow comes with a log book and a photo album. Everyones signs the book when they receive the bow and adds pictures of themselves with the bow. It's a traveling history of the bow.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron View Post
      Mike the bow comes with a log book and a photo album. Everyones signs the book when they receive the bow and adds pictures of themselves with the bow. It's a traveling history of the bow.

Comment

Great write up Ron. Glad u enjoyed your time with the bow. Hope to see you again at some of the shoots. Bob

Comment

Good story Ron glad you enjoyed the time with Sacagawea.

Comment

great story Ron, thanks for sharing.

Comment

Great write-up Ron. Now, go kill something. Best of luck with Sacagawea.

Doug Key

Comment

Well, there will be a short delay on the travels of the bow. Got a call from Curt just a few minutes ago and he said he recieved the bow with part of the upper limb tip overlay missing. Said he could not find it in the bag. Don't know what happened but told him to send it to me and I would make the repair and get it back to him asap. He sent pics, just the upper piece of the tip was missing. Not a difficult fix. Will repair post haste and get her back on the move. Sorry about the delay guys. Bob

Comment

Originally posted by bob sarrels View Post
                  Well, there will be a short delay on the travels of the bow. Got a call from Curt just a few minutes ago and he said he recieved the bow with part of the upper limb tip overlay missing. Said he could not find it in the bag. Don't know what happened but told him to send it to me and I would make the repair and get it back to him asap. He sent pics, just the upper piece of the tip was missing. Not a difficult fix. Will repair post haste and get her back on the move. Sorry about the delay guys. Bob
                  Oh no.Was the box damaged or something when it arrived? I had put it the same box that it was shipped to me in, with plenty of packing.

Comment

Got the bow back but have not even had time to open it up. Will do that in the AM and get her fixed back up and on the way out.

Comment

Thanks for that Bob!

Comment

Bob and Zack are the MIB of Bow Greatness!

Comment

I lost sight of this thread with it being a sticky. Nice write up Ron. I'm looking forward to the day I get to shoot this bow.

Matt

Comment

Thanks Bob, Let us know when you get it sent out again.

Comment

Got the tip replaced today. Will sand to fit in the AM, respray that area and get it out. Should be on the way back to Uncle Saggy tomorrow. Bob

Comment

Thanks Bob

Comment

Working...
                                X