***HILL COUNTRY BOWHUNTERS TBoT 3/21 CANCELLED***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***HILL COUNTRY BOWHUNTERS TBoT 3/21 CANCELLED***

Just got word that , due to the heavy rain in the area, the TBoT shoot at Hill Country Bowhunters for tomorrow, 3/21/15, has been cancelled and rescheduled for Saturday, April 25th!

Just letting everyone know!

Bisch

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by BowBuddy View Post
      Thanks
      I posted this cause I knew you had said you were going to come up!

Bisch

Comment

Thanks Bisch I won't be able to make the make up my son is testing for his first belt in krav maga that day

Comment

Will be reschuled again as IBO regional is on those dates. I just got off the phone with Bud Murphy

Comment

Originally posted by bob sarrels View Post
            Will be reschuled again as IBO regional is on those dates. I just got off the phone with Bud Murphy
            OK, so how do we get hold of him to find out when he wants the rescheduled shoot?

Comment

Guess he will tell Buckhorn. He is the regional director

Comment

Bisch!!
                You scared the crap out of me!! I read "Hill Country Shoot Canceled" and about LOST IT!!!! I was thinking, until my mind allowed me to read EVERYthing, I thought u were talking about the shoot at bugscuffle! After losing the shoot at McAlester this year, idk if I could have handled having that shoot canceled too!

Comment

Originally posted by MedicineMan7 View Post
                  Bisch!!
                  You scared the crap out of me!! I read "Hill Country Shoot Canceled" and about LOST IT!!!! I was thinking, until my mind allowed me to read EVERYthing, I thought u were talking about the shoot at bugscuffle! After losing the shoot at McAlester this year, idk if I could have handled having that shoot canceled too!
                  Haha! Sorry about that, bud! I won't be at Vanderpool, so I expect you to kick arse and take names in my absence!

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                  X