No announcement yet.

1 more spot for Newfoundland moose hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C'mon Bisch, don't be recruiting for next year, I need someone for this fall!
    If not, I have a life size picture of sitting in camp each night watching some wheelie with his set of wrenches adjusting the laser on his 98% let off....
    just need one more trad guy....

talking to others before me, they say this is 'the' week to be there, not unusual during peak rut to call in 6-8 daily...of course you still have to connect

Comment

Sorry about late reply TexKing. Would love to go this year, but I can't swing it on the schedule at work.

Comment

Originally posted by TexKing View Post
        C'mon Bisch, don't be recruiting for next year, I need someone for this fall!
        If not, I have a life size picture of sitting in camp each night watching some wheelie with his set of wrenches adjusting the laser on his 98% let off....
        just need one more trad guy....

talking to others before me, they say this is 'the' week to be there, not unusual during peak rut to call in 6-8 daily...of course you still have to connect
        I am not recruiting and I am sorry if it came across that way! I was just telling a good friend that if he could not go this year we need to look into this farther. When I saw this on TG I REALLY wanted to do it. I talked to Michael thru PMs and checked out the outfitters website. I hope you fill the spot with a trad guy, and really wish it could be me, but there is no way I can swing it now.

Good luck with it, and I cant wait to see all the LDP's and stories when y'all get back!

Bisch

Comment

Aww just giving you a hard time, I wish you were going. As a matter of fact I was passing through Georgetown today, so I stopped in G & G and saw the Bisch wall,
          Man you are an exterminator!
          Paul said you're also a pretty good guy as well.

Comment

This is a dream hunt for me. Man would love to be in that camp someday...

Comment

Looking for another trad Texan, anyone?

Comment

Let me ask my Wife! Just kidding I know what she'd say

Comment

Two more years and I can play ball!

Comment

We did fill the last spot this past Friday, and even though not a Texan, sounds like a good guy.
                    I appreciate all those that were interested and maybe we can pull another together in a couple of years if this one turns out good.

Comment

sounds like a great hunt. good luck!

Comment

This hunt sounded very tempting,already took my vacation this year. There will be more. Good luck guys be safe.

Comment

Working...
                        X