No announcement yet.

(another) new Sarrel's Archery longbow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful bow! I like the stipling as well. I saw a video tutorial on how to do that and it didn't look that difficult. I considered doing on my Blueridge but I chickened out - fraid' I'd slip and screw it up!

Comment

Oooo!!!! That one is beatiful! I was at Bob's the other day, and he said he had just made a pretty bow, but sold it almost right away, so he wasn't able to show it to me. This must be the bow he was telling me about. And he is right. I wish I could've seen it in real life. Thanks for posting the picture.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
        Beautiful bow! I like the stipling as well. I saw a video tutorial on how to do that and it didn't look that difficult. I considered doing on my Blueridge but I chickened out - fraid' I'd slip and screw it up!
        Yeah, that's what keeps me from doing it, too. Maybe I'll try it on a broken bow or some scrap wood to build my confidence up first.

Comment

Originally posted by SamHarper View Post
          Yeah, that's what keeps me from doing it, too. Maybe I'll try it on a broken bow or some scrap wood to build my confidence up first.
          Sam, if I can ever convince Steve to come out and play 3D with us, you may just get a chance to see it in person.

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
            Sam, if I can ever convince Steve to come out and play 3D with us, you may just get a chance to see it in person.

Bisch
            Awesome! Well, I plan on being at the Austin 3D shoot in September. I flaked out on the one last weekend because it was too hot, and I'm a wuss.

Comment

Thanks fellas!

Yea...I think they finished it up the day before, then I came in then next morning and snatched it. It shoots really well also.

Comment

It would be nice for all the Sarrel's bows to hit a 3D shoot..I'm in...depending on where it is and my weekend schedule.

Comment

That batch of Pau Ferro/ Santos Rosewod was spectacular. I have been waiting to see one of Bob's bows made out of it.

As usual I bet he wished he had bought more of it from me.

Comment

Beautiful! Great Choice!

Comment

She's a beauty!

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Nice bow

Comment

Great looking bow

Comment

Bob and Zach keep the word custom in their bow making for sure. Nice bow you guys.

Comment

Very nice combo. Great bow for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X