Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JEFFRO View Post
    Did u git m2's done yet.....lol
    Her inventory wasn't as critically low as mine...(she had more left over after last season)

I'm starting a dozen for her next, but since her arrows are now shorter for her new bow, I had bookoos of broken tipped arrows I was able to cut down to her new length.

Comment

I break a lot of arrows too, but certainly not from shooting too tight groups.

Comment

Originally posted by garfish View Post
        I break a lot of arrows too, but certainly not from shooting too tight groups.
        Sounds like me! Steel and concrete are very forgiving.

Comment

Nice looking arrows, Dusty!

Comment

purdy

Comment

Dusty does make a pretty arrow and I really like the green cresting paint he used this time (darker).
              He's got a dozen of the shafts we got from JEFFRO dipped (for me). The issue now is new fletching, since I wanted teal feathers to match the teal in my new(ish) Predator Longbow
              Short of dying feathers, teal feathers are NOT to be had <I feel bad enough now when I break an arrow Dusty made for me, but if he dyed the feathers, too....>
              We do have some teal wraps Trad Doc kindly sent me and I hope he can use some of those on a few.
              We got some blue/black barred feathers to try...meanwhile, I will use up my old Coast Guard pink/orange arrows with pink and white feathers. And I will LIKE IT.

Comment

Originally posted by M-2 View Post
                Dusty does make a pretty arrow and I really like the green cresting paint he used this time (darker).
                He's got a dozen of the shafts we got from JEFFRO dipped (for me). The issue now is new fletching, since I wanted teal feathers to match the teal in my new(ish) Predator Longbow
                Short of dying feathers, teal feathers are NOT to be had <I feel bad enough now when I break an arrow Dusty made for me, but if he dyed the feathers, too....>
                We do have some teal wraps Trad Doc kindly sent me and I hope he can use some of those on a few.
                We got some blue/black barred feathers to try...meanwhile, I will use up my old Coast Guard pink/orange arrows with pink and white feathers. And I will LIKE IT.
                LOOK OUT dusty she's sweet'n ya up, the DO list must of got'n MUCH larger.
                LOL

Comment

Originally posted by JEFFRO View Post
                  LOOK OUT dusty she's sweet'n ya up, the DO list must of got'n MUCH larger.
                  LOL

I forgot to mention he did buy two shades of cresting paint so he could try to approximate teal on the shaft! He IS* a coatings research chemist, so I don't think this is asking TOO much, lol.
                  <*well, he will be one until 3-30-2012 when he retires!> I believe I will present him with the "HoneyDo" list on April 1st. Seems apropos for April Fools Day...

Comment

very nice Dusty!

Comment

Originally posted by meangene1969 View Post
                      Fletcherforthmasses sounds good

Comment

Good looking arrows Dusty.

Comment

Those look great!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X