"Trick Shooter's Forum"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EnW View Post
    It soothes my soul to know that some of the best among us will pluck the string and fluff a shot on occasion...I was beginning to think that I was the only one capable of such misfortune
    We're all human brother. Anyone says they don;t wank one or two occasionally is full of bologna.

Funny thing with me is, my first shot nearly always is a good shot, and usually my second as demonstrated in the video. After that my brain starts getting in the way of my focus, and I lose it for a bit.

That 6th shot, I was pretty sure I was going to make before I pulled the arrow from the quiver. I let go of everything I was thinking, and just focused on the ring.

Comment

good shooting guys i am no where near yalls level of shooting but ill get there in time

Comment

Rick, all I saw was a square with a red X in it, no video.

Comment

Great shootin Rick!!

Comment

I hope some day i will be as good as as shot # 3 good shooting rick.

Comment

Would like to see more video's

Comment

Originally posted by Cottonwood View Post
                Would like to see more video's
                Did you ever get my video to load for you?
                So far you're the only one reporting any problem.

I'm trying to think up something new right now, but so far my imagination has failed me.

Comment

Rick that was an awesome shot. I finally got to see it, the new computer has a pop up blocker that was preventing me from viewing it before.

Comment

Well Rick's side shot on the Joker card, gave me an idea to try and split the Queen of Spades today.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wZQFmt3_50"]YouTube - Splitting the Queen of Spades[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                    X