No announcement yet.

"Traditional State Of Mind"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gilbert - I so wish you could watch the video. I think you agree with the points I make.

Comment

I am not on dial up...so i do not know why it will not come up for me. The same thing happened on the other forum...it would not come up for me.

Rick, i am basing my comments on you saying "YEP! that is what i was meaning on proficiency testing" on the other forum, when i said that i was not able to see the vidio, and my comments would be based on what happened many years ago, and if it was not , disregard my comments. You said that it was what your meant.

Your friend no matter what.

GILBERT

Comment

Originally posted by GILBERT View Post
        I am not on dial up...so i do not know why it will not come up for me. The same thing happened on the other forum...it would not come up for me.

Rick, i am basing my comments on you saying "YEP! that is what i was meaning on proficiency testing" on the other forum, when i said that i was not able to see the vidio, and my comments would be based on what happened many years ago, and if it was not , disregard my comments. You said that it was what your meant.

Your friend no matter what.

GILBERT
        Ditto Brother

I'm thinking you have a popup blocker that is keeping the video from loading.

Comment

It wouldn't load for me either.

Comment

i use firefox and was able to watch it just had to DL the plug-in for windows media play

Comment

Originally posted by DaltonLegacy View Post
              i use firefox and was able to watch it just had to DL the plug-in for windows media play
              Yep, it is in Windows Media format a .wma, and you have to have the windows media player plug in for your browser.
              That plug in should be standard in Internet Explorer, but you have to install it for Firefox, and some others.

Comment

Working...
              X