• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet rig

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Buff mentioned that I should put some bow hush on. The craft store didn't have a 100% wool in green so I picked up black and red. Was going to wrap in black and put a strand of red in my homemade puff. Then I thought I would see what red would look like for the wrap... the jury is still out on that one.

It sure does make the limb ends stick out when looking from behind.

Comment

Looks good

Comment

Suuuuuuuhhhhhh----weeeeeet!

Comment

Great looking bow!! Congrats....

Comment

Once you go widow its over with . Your going to have to get a second job so you can get all of them.

Comment

Well, yesterday was frustrating. After my current arrows seemed to be flying well even though on paper they were supposed to be weak, I have been consistently hitting left for my first shots. It continues too. It boggles my mind that these arrows fly stiff. Cant tell if it is something else or what. I did check and my brace dropped a little again.... but still, the riser is cut more past center than the sage.

So I am back to square one again on the bow/arrow tune. deer season is getting closer.

I did change the wool wraps to black... the red, while sort of cool, was too bright and wasn't the look I was going for.
                  Last edited by SwampRabbit; 09-22-2015, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Here is a good picture of how reflective it was.

Comment

Nice!!! It looks like a beauty, Scott! I'm sure you'll enjoy that bow for years to come.

Comment

Did it start hitting left after adding the wool to the string? maybe it slowed the string some?

good looking stick for sure!

Comment

Working...
                        X