No announcement yet.

The Daddy/Daughter NYC Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What an excellent idea! Have a great time!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome parenting and dad right here!! One of the best threads I have ever read on here!!

Comment

Man this is an awesome idea... I have 2 daughter 5 and 3 and a son 6 months old.

I have always planned on taking a trip with each of them the summer before they start high school. Talk about life and priorities etc.

I always take my daughters on "dates" and open doors and pull out chairs to show them how a gentleman treats a lady. Hopefully it resonates down the line lol.

Anyways great idea!

Comment

That's awesome. Great idea. Mine is about to turn two soon, I may steal this idea for future. Ha.

Comment

Have a great time bud.

You might as well buy a apartment in Trump tower while your there, sounds like it might be cheaper in the long run.

Austyn turns 13 here in a few year so if you ever want to do this trip again, I'll rent her to you. [emoji6]

All kidding aside you are a great dad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome trip for some lucky and loved young ladies. Great job Dad!

Comment

Great tradition Curt, enjoy the time and your run!

Comment

Originally posted by TXgringo83 View Post
                  Man this is an awesome idea... I have 2 daughter 5 and 3 and a son 6 months old.

I have always planned on taking a trip with each of them the summer before they start high school. Talk about life and priorities etc.

I always take my daughters on "dates" and open doors and pull out chairs to show them how a gentleman treats a lady. Hopefully it resonates down the line lol.

Anyways great idea!
                  I did this. I does make a difference to set the expectation.

Have a great trip!

Comment

Well done, brother

Comment

Awsome Job with your Girls!

Comment

Awesome! Can't wait to see some pictures.

Are you taking each of them to do the same things or planning it around what they want entirely? If you had a son would you do the same thing or send him with mom? I need ideas for Barrett. Austyn and I have girl time, which she craves, but I can tell he is starting to get a little jealous.

Comment

Wow great job dad! My little angel is going to be 4 in august and this sounds like a great idea and will have enough time to save up for it! lol

Comment

Sounds like an awesome trip! And as an early bday gift to your girls, you can change your avatar back to whatever you'd like. Have fun in NYC and be safe brotha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

That is up there with the most awesome kid lesson things ive ever heard/read.
                              Kudos Curt. Kudos.

Comment

Very cool... I am going to keep this in mind for when my twin daughters start approaching that age. Mine are only 17 months though, so I have some time to prepare! Good job, Dad!

Comment

Working...
                                X