The Bob Lee Legacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Bob Lee Legacy

Was looking through my new Traditional Bowhunter today amd saw the new Bob Lee Legacy, and this new stabilock system intrigues me. I think I need one of these.
    B

Speaking of Bob Lee....Sean Callanan interviewed him for the upcoming March/April issue of Texas Bowhunter's Journal.

Comment

Wow, only 60 produced. Now that's a truly "Limited Edition." Just checked my wallet and I didn't find $2,200. Oh well. Beautiful looking bow though.

Comment

Wow

Comment

Yea, the limited production is drawing me along with the stabilock, amd just that it's such a sharp bow. either this or a Bob Lee Heavyweight is on my mind. I need a new recurve for 3d.
          B

Comment

you can get the stabilock on any bow you want! I believe its the bob lee ultimate or something, just tell them you want the stabilock and they will do it!

Comment

pic??

Comment

Originally posted by froghunter View Post
                pic??

Here is the link to it http://www.bobleebows.net/legacy/bob...ecurvebow.html
                It'a a beauty.
                B

Comment

Originally posted by brent.westbrook View Post
                  you can get the stabilock on any bow you want! I believe its the bob lee ultimate or something, just tell them you want the stabilock and they will do it!
                  I'm going to call JJ tuesday probably and figure out what I am going to do. I really want this legacy, but it's more than I need to spend. I am gonna see what it would cost to add stabilock to the heavyweight. I shot JJ's heavyweight back in the summer and loved it.
                  B

Comment

I've always liked Bob Lee's "The Natural" (Curly Maple and Shedua). Beautiful bow. I did see someone on Stickbow.com (I think) that had a custom Widow built from all phenolic, much like the Lee "Heavyweight". Pretty cool bow. I bet that extra weight in the riser makes for one solid shooting, shock-free bow.
                    Last edited by Ron Meloni; 03-04-2012, 08:37 AM.

Comment

The natural is a favorite. Absolutely beautiful bow. i shot Robs natural longbow last summer too. It's a favorite too. But the heavyweight is the best shooter. Cepperson on here was lucky enough to talk Rob out of his personal longbow. it's a shooter.
                      B

Comment

that is purdy

Comment

WOW . It's a beauty. A little out of my price range though.
                          It's looks good laying in the case on that leopard hide. Good pic.

Comment

That's the same system Bob used in the 60's/70's on the Wing Presentation bow line. Best system I ever saw!

Comment

Wow, nice find BK..........it say arrows not included.........Hola Doodle........Sat I will show you a recurve set up for half the price. Oh yeah and arrows not included either

Comment

Working...
                              X