Do you know these Stephenville thieves?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you know these Stephenville thieves?

They got really clear pictures of some thieves in the Stephenville area, especially on Morgan Mill Road. They broke into a home, stole some electronics, then hit it a second time later that day! Note the long mark on the side of the truck. Several people have seen it when other things were stolen, cars broken into, etc. Meth heads suspected. If you got anything, contact Stephenville sheriff's office. These guys are making stealing a full time hobby, and they need to be caught!
    Attached Files

Police should be able to run the plate from that picture and make quick work!

Comment

Looks like a temporary plate... prolly a fake.

I see a high speed chase, with a crash in their future.

Comment

Get a Rope!

Comment

Driver looks pretty "methy". Hope they catch them soon. I despise thieves.

Comment

Dog look guilty as hell. He was at least smart enough not to look into the camera.

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
              Police should be able to run the plate from that picture and make quick work!
              Lol. “Enhance. Enhance again.” I don’t. Think that’s how it works. Unless there’s a better quality picture of that plate, what you see is what the police will see. I know I can’t make out that plate. And even so, it’s just a temp tag they probably stole off someone else’s car or made themselves

Comment

They probably carry around black headed buzzards with them.

Comment

Should be a quick open and shut case with that picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
                    They probably carry around black headed buzzards with them.
                    And arrowheads

Comment

If they're just a couple of punk meth heads, you wonder how they came to possess a truck like that - a 4-door 2500HD 4X4. Those puppies don't come cheap.

Comment

White 2500 with door stripping on drivers side missing and crushed up rear drivers side quarter panel..
                        Driver with a cute little wrist band..maybe a nylon survival type bracelet...
                        Pretty sure thats ebh.

Comment

Looks like a mullet as well, shouldn't be too many Stephenville mullets.

Comment

Wont be long!!!

Comment

Post the pics on facebook on a Stephenville page (there's bound to be one). They'll be identified before dark.

Comment

Working...
                              X