Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else notice Amazon shipping times change after placing your order?...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else notice Amazon shipping times change after placing your order?...

This seems to be happening a lot now. I can't tell you how many items I've ordered on Prime that were supposed to be next day or 2 day are changed to as much as a two week delivery time after placing the order. Seems pretty dishonest, as fast shipping is the main reason that I use them.

I have noticed that in these past few weeks. I ordered something 2weeks ago which was supposed to be 2day shipping and it just arrived yesterday.

Comment

Same here - it’s BS in my eyes. Just a bait and switch.

Comment

No, I verify delivery times before ordering....no issues.

Comment

I order from Amazon pretty regularly and just experienced this for the first time.

Ordered 2 day shipping last Thursday and it keeps getting delayed. Was supposed to arrive Saturday or Monday. Then it was Tuesday. Got the update this morning saying that my package would arrive 3/13-3/14.

No big deal as I'm not in a rush for the items but I typically have great experience with Amazon as I live mere miles from a sorting facility. Often get same-day delivery of certain items.

Comment

We order through Amazon Prime alot and I havent seen any change in delivery times. I am even starting to see more stuff with the one day option also.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
              No, I verify delivery times before ordering....no issues.
              Unless I misread the OP, I don't think that's what he's referring to. I verify delivery dates as well. This time, though, my package, for which I selected two day delivery, is now delayed for the second time. It'll be more like a week by the time it gets here. No big deal but if it continued to happen, I'd start to wonder if it was intentionally misleading. But I don't think that is the case.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                I order from Amazon pretty regularly and just experienced this for the first time.

Ordered 2 day shipping last Thursday and it keeps getting delayed. Was supposed to arrive Saturday or Monday. Then it was Tuesday. Got the update this morning saying that my package would arrive 3/13-3/14.

No big deal as I'm not in a rush for the items but I typically have great experience with Amazon as I live mere miles from a sorting facility. Often get same-day delivery of certain items.
                Yea this was the first time i noticed it to. But when you pay for prime and the item says 2 day shipping then it should be at my door in 2days.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                  Unless I misread the OP, I don't think that's what he's referring to. I verify delivery dates as well. This time, though, my package, for which I selected two day delivery, is now delayed for the second time. It'll be more like a week by the time it gets here. No big deal but if it continued to happen, I'd start to wonder if it was intentionally misleading. But I don't think that is the case.
                  He's referring to delays. I haven't noticed any delays at all from Amazon stock.....unless they are multiple items coming from 3rd party vendors and Amazon. I'll get the Amazon stock on time, 3rd party will have a different delivery date. But I see it on my order. I order stuff every week.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason85 View Post
                    Yea this was the first time i noticed it to. But when you pay for prime and the item says 2 day shipping then it should be at my door in 2days.
                    Same boat I'm in. Again, first time incident for me so not too upset about it. But if I see it a few times, I'll reconsider paying the $13/mo for Prime

Comment

If you are ordering a “prime” item, it gives a guaranteed delivery date. When you checkout. If it’s not there on time, you should file it. There is a section specifically for this on Amazon. If the package has made it to your “local” post office when you check tracking and it’s not on time, the issue needs to be addressed with your actual route mail carrier.

Comment

Yes it happened to me last week. I needed it fast and that's why I went with them. But it took a week longer than it said it would.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                          He's referring to delays. I haven't noticed any delays at all from Amazon stock.....unless they are multiple items coming from 3rd party vendors and Amazon. I'll get the Amazon stock on time, 3rd party will have a different delivery date. But I see it on my order. I order stuff every week.
                          I'm the same - the Better Half orders everything off that thing. Never had an issue with Prime. Have had issues with 3rd party.

Comment

No problems for me yet.

Comment

Yes i have. Even after paying for 1 day shipping. I am spending less and less with them. Everyone is online selling now and often cheaper with no shipping. Plus no sales tax. It only takes a few seconds to enter my CC number so i been shopping around.

Toolnutz.com has been my go to as well as Homedepot.com.

Comment

Working...
                              X