Bow blind dimensions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bow blind dimensions

I'm building a bale style blind and need some help on dimensions. Right now I have it tied in place and it's 6' wide, 6'6" deep, and 5'9" tall. I can increase the height some, but the depth will decrease. What would the ideal dimensions be? Worried about a top cam hitting the top of the blind for some of my taller buddies. Any help would be appreciated!

Have them draw while seated and measure.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
      Have them draw while seated and measure.
      That would be the best option, but we don't live close enough to do that. Really just looking for some general dimensions that works for most.

Comment

Not sure about minimum height but I would not go less than 6’6” on the depth. That will allow you to draw without sticking your arrow out the window. I like to sit as far back from the window as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
          Not sure about minimum height but I would not go less than 6’6” on the depth. That will allow you to draw without sticking your arrow out the window. I like to sit as far back from the window as possible.
          It ended up 6'3" wide/deep and 5'11" tall. Sure hope it works because she's all stuck together now! Lol

Comment

If not, you might dig a shallow pit inside the blind so your chair sits lower.

Comment

Working...
            X