2018 TPWD Draw Hunts - let the fun begin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
    Are you allowed to bring anyone with you on these type of hunts? I have never been drawn for anything. Can I bring my dad or brother along to help me set up?

We had luck with bringing an outside person. We just called the ranger and asked if he could accompany us and we didn’t have a problem. But he wasn’t hunting.

Comment

Just heard from a friend that they had a group of two that drew Choke Canyon as well. Seems wild....

Comment

Originally posted by SamSowell View Post
        Just heard from a friend that they had a group of two that drew Choke Canyon as well. Seems wild....
        There is only 4 groups available for Choke Canyon...
        Did anybody that applied to Choke Canyon didn't get selected?

Comment

Originally posted by jomw10 View Post
          There is only 4 groups available for Choke Canyon... I bet they made a mistake!
          I'm with you, just judging by this thread.

Comment

Our group of three just got drawn as well.

Comment

If you win any archery drawings you’d be notified today? Just want to make sure I didn’t win any other archery hunts before I pay for Fort Boggy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I had 5 and RonaldB had 9 we had 7 as a group.

Comment

I'm guessing no results yet on gun exotic, gun deer (anterless), or Javelina?

Comment

They are having problems with the draw system, either that or they decided they need a lot more hunters to harvest the numbers in the management plan.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                      Are you allowed to bring anyone with you on these type of hunts? I have never been drawn for anything. Can I bring my dad or brother along to help me set up?
                      My dad camped out with me last year at Matagorda Island and was not drawn at all. No one seemed to have a problem with it.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                        Me too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                        Me x3, we have 3 tbhers in our group, also drew at that other sorry stx place called the chap

Comment

Friend just texted me about Choke, people are about to get mad. "permit withdrawn"

Comment

I just clicked on to buy my permit and it says its been withdrawn but still states I won. I think there is an issue!

Comment

Well who wants to be the one to call and see if it is legit? Haha. I kind of feel like ignorance is bliss.

Comment

Didn’t this happen with fort boggy last year?

Comment

Working...
                                X