Select Baseball 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Richardcranium4 View Post
    I have always believed that a player should be on the highest level team that they can, that they still get significant playing time. You don’t want them to be the best player, because players get better playing with better players, and you don’t want them to be the worst, because they will not get the playing time they need to develop. IMO
    Amen! Very well said

Comment

I have always believed that a player should be on the highest level team that they can, that they still get significant playing time. You don’t want them to be the best player, because players get better playing with better players, and you don’t want them to be the worst, because they will not get the playing time they need to develop. IMO
      i agree, there is a fine line

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
        Is your team in Beaumont or close to Beaumont?
        We're out of Mont Belvieu, RBI 11u

Comment

Thank you for the prayers.

And that is how we found our doctor. My daughter has been doing competitive cheer for 11 years.
          Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          Prayers for your boy.. good advice on the doc.
          We found one early with our competitive cheer daughter.. having one that understands an athletes skills will definitely help with diagnosis and recoveries..
          NCAs this week/weekend ?

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
            NCAs this week/weekend ?
            yup..
            Wife and daughter leave tomorrow morning.
            Son has flu so we'll be watching her team on flocheer from our living room!

Comment

Kid was suppose to play a HS tournament in Belton this weekend. Cancelled. Oh well plenty of baseball to be played this year.

Comment

yup..
                Wife and daughter leave tomorrow morning.
                Son has flu so we'll be watching her team on flocheer from our living room!
                Haha - I will be leaving early from work for a 1:50 performance

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                  NCAs this week/weekend ?
                  We will be at the big one in Dallas on mothers day weekend. Then Disney this summer. Not to sure, wife takes care of cheer, and I cover baseball. LOL

I do know they are off this weekend, they had a comp last weekend at Texas State.

Comment

Daughters team headed to Disney again.. son and I sitting this one out since we're doing Gulf Shores for him this year too.

Comment

10u canceled yesterday.... 7u still hanging on...

Comment

...ok... hows everyone NCA daughters doin?
                        daughters team is in 1st in their div (please, God, do not ask me what division..because then I'll have to ask my wife and that starts a whole other conversation..)by .5
                        I admit ..i have no idea if thats good or not... they seem happy but say "gotta bring the juice tomorrow and finish them.."

Comment

Any green screeners gonna be in Lubbock for the March Freeze tourney? I'm coaching in 9u...

Comment

NCA awards at 10... think my daughters team are getting another jacket..

Comment

...ok... hows everyone NCA daughters doin?
                              daughters team is in 1st in their div (please, God, do not ask me what division..because then I'll have to ask my wife and that starts a whole other conversation..)by .5
                              I admit ..i have no idea if thats good or not... they seem happy but say "gotta bring the juice tomorrow and finish them.."
                              It always helps to bring the juice. Good luck to the ladies, let us know if the juice was brought'en

Comment

They brought the juice!

Comment

Working...
                                X