Wall Mount for Ram Euro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wall Mount for Ram Euro

Got started today. Should finish up tomorrow. Hand router, sander and jigsaw did the trick.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BowOnly81; 09-04-2018, 07:44 PM.

I like it

Comment

Should be pretty sweet.

Comment

Finished it up this morning. Just free-hand drawn middle piece and then cut it out. Then used that piece as the stencil for the second one. Sanded the pieces down and stained them. Whatcha think?
        Attached Files

Comment

Looks really good! That looks a whole lot better than what I rigged up lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks awesome Lee, great work

Comment

Looks really good!

Comment

Thanks guys.

Comment

Great work brother.

Comment

Turned out really nice. I like the dark stain...makes the skull stand out better. Nice work man !!!

Comment

Looks great.

Can you explain how you did the arrow head look? Not sure how to explain what I’m asking lol.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                        Looks great.

Can you explain how you did the arrow head look? Not sure how to explain what I’m asking lol.
                        Yes sir. Started with a piece of cardboard and drew an arrowhead on it. Cut it out and used that for the stencil for my cabinet grade plywood. Cut those out with a jigsaw and then drew half moons (going towards the center of the arrowhead) and used my router to barely cut a 1/2” radius (I think?) into each half moon to give it that look. Then a bunch of sanding. Did I explain that well enough? If not I’ll try again.

Comment

Working...
                        X