Vortex Scope Rings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vortex Scope Rings

Bought one of the Vortex scopes on sale recently from Cabelas. Part of the deal was free Vortex rings. Rings were listed as backorder when I placed my order. Got an email from Cabelas today that the demand for the Vortex rings had exceded their capacity to supply but they did offer some options. Low or high Vortex rings or Warne rings in low, med or high. Thought that was decent of them. Just need to see if they can deliver on Plan B.

I got the same deal you did and received my Vortex medium rings yesterday. I bought a pair of high 30mm warne rings a week ago but never mounted them.

Comment

Yep got the email today myself. Just have to decide what to do.

Comment

Never got an email from Cabelas but I contacted Vortex. We'll see what happens.

Comment

Anyone else get their rings?

Comment

I selected the Warne rings as an alternate. Got an email from Cabelas that they are in stock and will be shipped in 1-2 days.

Comment

Originally posted by kmitchl View Post
              I selected the Warne rings as an alternate. Got an email from Cabelas that they are in stock and will be shipped in 1-2 days.
              Don't remember seeing that option.

Comment

I got the same email, hadn't decided which option to choose yet.

Comment

same

Comment

I must have got lucky. They got the viper medium rings for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Don't bother replying to the email. It was an automatic email sent out the same day they got the mediums in stock.

Comment

I got the Warne Med rings.

Comment

No email for me yet and it's getting a little frustrating. I have two rifles to get sighted in before the opening of deer season.

Comment

They did not send me a email but I got my rings in the mail yesterday

Comment

Are they refunding the difference in the vortex and warne rings?

Comment

Working...
                              X