Video - Whitetail Buck Release from Cattle Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video - Whitetail Buck Release from Cattle Trailer

I saw a video yesterday of a monster whitetail being released from a cattle trailer somewhere in S. Texas I think... Anyone have a link for this? I know it is a long shot - just need to send it to someone.

Originally posted by kgrutzmacher View Post
    I saw a video yesterday of a monster whitetail being released from a cattle trailer somewhere in S. Texas I think... Anyone have a link for this? I know it is a long shot - just need to send it to someone.
    I saw the video you're talking about on Facebook a couple of days ago. I just don't remember which hunting page shared it. I'll see if I can find it.

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks - long shot I know - just thought someone might have seen it recently...

Comment

Sure was wild huh

Comment

Probably the buck Texastaxi posted about. Let him out and I choot'em. LOL!

Comment

Somebody if fixin to have a successful "hunt"! Shouldn't be hard to execute that one. Poor deer was like I ain't getting out of this comfy trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
              Somebody if fixin to have a successful "hunt"! Shouldn't be hard to execute that one. Poor deer was like I ain't getting out of this comfy trailer.
              Yeah, if he doesn't get shot probably can't survive anyway

Comment

Well, at least when we see that freak on the cover of TTH, we will know the "true" story.

Comment

It's a shame to some people this is what hunting has become. All about the almighty buck and I don't mean deer. $$$

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                    Someone could probably walk down the sendero that he is eating corn on, and shoot him with a pistol.

Comment

Trailer trash?

Comment

Looks like he was released into a breeding pen full of does.

Comment

Whoever "hunts" that deer is just an antler collector, not a hunter

Comment

Mexico style deer trailer.

Comment

Working...
                            X