Drywall, Holy Crap!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drywall, Holy Crap!

Hire it out...and don't try to save the money. I have a new found respect for a Pedro and Manuel.

I hope the guy who invented the texture gun didn't a make dime. That the most evil piece of equipment ever devised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL, been there. I learned that about tile too.

Comment

I'm about to find Pedro and Manuel to help with concrete.

Comment

Agree!

Comment

There are certain things that should be left to the professionals!
          Concrete, drywall, plumbing and most electrical! Every time I think I will save a dime and do things myself, I learn this valuable lesson!

Comment

Yep seems pretty easy till you make the first cut then all down hill

Comment

I hear ya, I used Earl and his crew on my house. Straight lines throughout are real nice.

Comment

The texture gun is what saves my but. You can cover alot of ugly with texture.

Comment

I can do just about anything related to residential construction ... except drywall!

We're about to start on our barndo build, which I want to do just about everything myself, concerning the build out. Since drywall isn't in my skill set, I'll be ripping plywood, routering the long edges, and installing it like ship lap siding. EVERY interior wall!

Comment

Drywall is easy, texture- not so much

Comment

Haha! Yeah, there is definitely an art to that trade..

Comment

It all depends on how fancy you want to get. Then inlaws do drywall for a living and they can do some amazing word.

Comment

I have broken more than a few over my head while trying to get a screw in em. Ceilings are the worst. That texture gun sure will make those arms burn. Its good for you.

Comment

Yeah I had all intentions on doing drywall myself on our build. Went to my folks place to hang it in the living room and decided to heck with it, im subbing it out lol.

Comment

Dry wall is some Manuel labor, I tell you what.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X