• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by one66stang View Post
    Homemade beard oil my wife makes.
    LOL......my wife makes the same stuff!!

Comment

Wow, you guys are a bunch of metro-males!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
        Well played

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
          I call it "beard fertilizer." Which explains my full manly beard!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I actually use the unscented balm for hunting myself from Beard and Company.

Comment

Boars hair brush every day after shower and argon oil 2-3times a week before brushing. Balm if I’m going out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I keep saying I’m going to get a board hair brush... but haven’t yet.

I comb mine every morning with a homemade beard oil (coconut, Jojoba, vitamin E, grapefruit, Texas cedar, and sage). About 2 or 3 times a week I run clippers close enough to my beard to catch the fly away’s that won’t lay down.

I am required to maintain my beard no more than 1/2” from my skin due to work.... so, I am constantly in that messy/curly stage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Transmission fluid for me.

Comment

Beard guys

Crude oil

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy View Post
                      Do yall use butter to calm it down and if does it make it soft or stiff ? Mine is getting to that point of trim or let it go. I used an oil last year but still a like unruly. Thoughts or suggestions ?
                      The key is to add oil after you dry off after a shower while the hair is still wet/damp and soft then comb/brush it in. If you want to use balm dry off out of the shower then lightly comb/brush then add balm after its dry and then comb/brush it. Mine depends on how long it is. Shorter just oil after the shower and lightly brush. Then as it starts to get some length and twist or curl bead balm then as it gets some decent length on it balm still works but oil will as well. At the moment looking straight ahead mine is probably to my collar bone the best way to lay it down is to blow dry it while combing with a somewhat wide toothed comb takes like 45 seconds then add balm and comb it in. I found that out because I got to hating how long it would stay wet under my chin after the shower so I busted out the little woman's hair drier. I laughed at myself but it works. Longest mine has been was probably just past half way down my sternum when looking straight ahead.
                      Last edited by DuramaxDude; 02-25-2019, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Coffee scented seemed to work the best for softening and straightening

Comment

Originally posted by BuckRage View Post
                          Oils are great but they are more for the skin underneath your beard. They definitely help a little. Balm is more thick/aggressive and its kind of like gel for the beard so your hair stays where you want it. It'll also help a little to soften it for sure. Beard butter is what will work best. I use oil and beard butter.
                          X2 !
                          oil for the skin, beard butter for the beard!
                          cant find a scent my wife likes, or I can stand all day!

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                            I've never heard of any of that stuff. I guess I just use water and soap. That's about it.
                            me either so x 2

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                              Just chew some tobacco and occasionally let it run down your chin. Rub in and go.
                              This guy knows whats up.

A little dip will do ya.

Comment

Working...
                              X