Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Putin accused of ordering influence of election!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All this talk... Can anyone sum up exactly how Russia affected the election in any way?

Comment

Originally posted by skiguy327 View Post
      Our Politics aside. We all should be outraged at Russia's role to influence OUR election. No matter the outcome. Our Democracy was assaulted and manipulated by a foreign power. The evidence truly is valid. I work in Cyber Security and the release of information in this case is unprecedented. I've never seen the federal government reveal such detailed info and risk revealing their intelligence methods and presence.

Being a Trump supporter should in no way be a reason to invalidate these findings. Trump supporters got what they wanted, but what about the next election? Your candidate may be on the losing side of the manipulation by a foreign power - how will you feel then?

We should all be equally outraged and insist swift and severe retribution be directed at any nation interfering in our Democracy. United we stand.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      So, did Russia change votes on the voting machines? By influencing OUR election, are you referring to hacked emails? If so, were those emails fraudulent? Meaning, did Russia actually write the emails and claim they were written by someone else? If someone running for President had nothing to hide, "then what difference, at this point, does it make?"

You see, the real reason that Clinton lost has nothing to do with Russia, hacking, emails or anything else that you may try to "blame" it on. Clinton lost because the American people stood up and said enough is enough. Clinton lost because she is the epitome of corrupted elitists. Clinton lost because karma bit her right in the ***. And I'm inclined to believe that Clinton lost because there really IS a higher power.

So, regardless of what excuse the Democrats want to use, just know that if these emails weren't there, they wouldn't have gotten hacked.
      Last edited by Ironman; 01-07-2017, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
        So, did Russia change votes on the voting machines? By influencing OUR election, are you referring to hacked emails? If so, were those emails fraudulent? Meaning, did Russia actually write the emails and claim they were written by someone else? If someone running for President had nothing to hide, "then what difference, at this point, does it matter?"

You see, the real reason that Clinton lost has nothing to do with Russia, hacking, emails or anything else that you may try to "blame" it on. Clinton lost because the American people stood up and said enough is enough. Clinton lost because she is the epitome of corrupted elitists. Clinton lost because karma bit her right in the ***. And I'm inclined to believe that Clinton lost because there really IS a higher power.

So, regardless of what excuse the Democrats want to use, just know that if these emails weren't there, they wouldn't have gotten hacked.

Boom! Well stated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

ANYTHING! that kept that ***** out is good with me ,where do i send my thank you letter,now i hear she will run for ny city mayor and hopefully all the dems can live in new york and cali and we can have our country back. Thank God, Thank Putin, Thank everybody that still has a brain and the balls to use it. )))) Thank yall, Now why ain't all of these whiners moving?, ill lend them a truck

Comment

The one question I have is what misinformation did Russia spread ?

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
              Alrighty. So what should Israel do about Obama interfering in their election?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ust-netanyahu/
              It is not a good thing. Obamas actions while he has been in office have been anti Israel....a big mistake in my opinion. Russia is not trying to influence elections for our benefit. Just because you agree with the outcome in this case does not make it a good thing. News Flash. All politicians are dirty. If you want Russia and other foreign countries to only release the skeletons from one candidate, thus influencing our democracy.....keep your heads buried in the sand and pat each other on the back.

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
                The one question I have is what misinformation did Russia spread ?
                The libs don't want to hear facts, they just want to keep the complainers ramped up and outraged.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                  It is not a good thing. Obamas actions while he has been in office have been anti Israel....a big mistake in my opinion. Russia is not trying to influence elections for our benefit. Just because you agree with the outcome in this case does not make it a good thing. News Flash. All politicians are dirty. If you want Russia and other foreign countries to only release the skeletons from one candidate, thus influencing our democracy.....keep your heads buried in the sand and pat each other on the back.
                  The media and the Democrats, in unison I might add, tried their ****edest to dig up everything they could on Trump, and you know it! But hey, if you want to keep YOUR head in the sand, then so be it.

Comment

They know jack about who did it. Have y'all watched the hearings?

How do we know Russia did it?

It had to have been them. Fits their MO.

How do you know top Kremlin officials were aware?

They had to have known.

It's all speculation. Could be right but they have no evidence. All political.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishy View Post
                      The libs don't want to hear facts, they just want to keep the complainers ramped up and outraged.
                      Exactly, if Putin helped exposed information that helped American voters make an informed decision then I would like to buy that man a brewski ! The fact trump won with the midia against him is really a miracle. If anything Russia helped level the playing field.
                      Last edited by sharkhunter; 01-07-2017, 08:08 AM.

Comment

The CIA isn't made up of a bunch of snowflakes with a pro Obama agenda.

That's ridiculous. If they say the Russians gave Assange the information, then they most likely did.

Attacking the intelligence agencies that you will soon be in charge of is stupid.

He's much better off saying "Did the Russians force Donna Brazil to give Hillary debate questions"?

"Did the Russians force Hillary to put a server in her basement?"

"If the Russians are actively trying to hack politicians emails, does t it make what Hillary did that much more dangerous?"

Pandering to the plebes in the vernacular is great when you are running for office, but it gets you nowhere when you are running an office and you create personality barriers between you and the agencies below you.

Comment

Hell Obama retaliated before the investigation was even concluded. That means one thing. The narrative was already written. I trust nothing from anyone serving in an Obama admin. Y'all been around the last 8 yrs?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                            The media and the Democrats, in unison I might add, tried their ****edest to dig up everything they could on Trump, and you know it! But hey, if you want to keep YOUR head in the sand, then so be it.
                            This isn't about the media or Trump. It is about RUSSIA trying to help one candidate win....and many thinking this is a good thing. We all know how the media leans and who they want to win. But win someone that wants to kill you, helps to give you want you want. You might want to question it.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                              This isn't about the media or Trump. It is about RUSSIA trying to help one candidate win....and many thinking this is a good thing. We all know how the media leans and who they want to win. But win someone that wants to kill you, helps to give you want you want. You might want to question it.
                              Russia did not try to help either candidate.

Comment

The news media are the ones who got poked in the eye. Who ever hacked and released the emails did the job of printing the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth to allow the voters to make up their own minds on how to vote. Something the news media has long forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                                X