Pic Editor for Windows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pic Editor for Windows?

Is there any FREE photo editor you can download, without virus, that will provide editing for size, framing, modification available for a "non-professional?"

Hope I'm correct, but the old Windows Photo Editor, Microsoft I think?, was cancelled for Windows 7-10, I've been frustrated with taking pics with my camera or phone camera, sending them by email to my PC and NOT having any real options to modify the pics.

I may have stated some wrong specs, but I think most know what I'm referring to?

I have 2 laptops, one with Windows 7 & the other with 10. Just "barely" computer literate, but I like to play with pics and can't do it with either PC with current software. Thanks and hope this is OK to post on this forum. Kuma

Gimp. It's not as user friendly as Photoshop but is just as powerful.

GIMP - The GNU Image Manipulation Program: The Free and Open Source Image Editor

Comment

Microsoft Office Picture Manager is simple and basic editor. Has an autocorrect feature and some simple editing. Good quick way to resize. At one time it came with the Microsoft suite in the accessories folder. They don't include it anymore, but it is still a free download. Had to download it the other day after a computer upgrade.

Comment

Working...
      X