No announcement yet.

New Boat ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get a semi V Tracker with carpet. Is the front of your Tracker flat or V shaped? Mine is a little rougher than a super heavy bass boat but runs great considering it's 1/4 the price and a ton lighter.

I only catfish out of mine. Sure it smells like shad after I throw the net 2,000 times over a 3 day trip but I just wash it clean with soap and water hose.

IMO it's worth it not having to worry about hot metal on boat. Plus when it's clean people can sit anywhere and you can even sleep in the boat.

Comment

Perfect do all boat is a 19-20' CC. I really like the Ranger RB190, lots of features without the astronomical price tag.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        Get a semi V Tracker with carpet. Is the front of your Tracker flat or V shaped? Mine is a little rougher than a super heavy bass boat but runs great considering it's 1/4 the price and a ton lighter.

I only catfish out of mine. Sure it smells like shad after I throw the net 2,000 times over a 3 day trip but I just wash it clean with soap and water hose.

IMO it's worth it not having to worry about hot metal on boat. Plus when it's clean people can sit anywhere and you can even sleep in the boat.
        You may need to learn how to throw the net better or how to find the shad!

Comment

I'm about to offer for sale a really nice 2009 Bluewave CC 19' with T top. PM me if your interested and I'll let you look at it first. Price will be very reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
            You may need to learn how to throw the net better or how to find the shad!
            LOL We catch thousands but only try to keep the 5" or bigger shad and large perch, small carp/buffalo, tilapia.

IMO my boat is perfect for catfishing. Low to the water for ease of running lines. Runs is shallow water for catching bait way in the back of coves. Light for towing/launching ease. Comfortable with carpet. Lots of storage. Light and fast with a 90HP I wish I could have the same boat with a 60HP though.

Comment

I have the same boat with a 150hp. YES it is not the boat to have in rough waters as you will get wet. However, the all around capability i have with the boat and bowfishing deck for the price is hard to beat. I just ordered a bimini top for mine and plan to put caption style seating in it. I have it for sale and if it sold I was going to look at a cheap center console to fish out of. But being able to run 45mph in a cc is hard to do and the casting deck on the tracker is HUGE!

Comment

XPress H20B. Still aluminum - inside has a rhino lined type finish, but it is not abrasive and doesn't get hot. Lots of seats. Has a nice V and smooth bottom for cutting waves.

I have one with a 115 and does great for crappie, catfish, and bay fishing.

Comment

Hydroturf your boat or pm me if you want to sell it.

Comment

Check these out.

Crestliner Bay boats are among the best aluminum center console boats on the water today. Check out this durable, easy to maneuver, and fully equipped bay boat here.

Comment

I didn’t read all the comments so this may be suggested.

Don’t do carpet. Use hydro turf.

Comment

I didn’t read all the comments so this may be suggested.

Don’t do carpet. Use hydro turf.

Comment

Bought a ZX 250

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                            Bought a ZX 250
                            Congrats Buff. You bringing this Cadillac to the Crappie meet?

Comment

Well that didn't take long!! Congrats on the new rig.

Comment

well, that escalated quickly, congrats

Comment

Working...
                                X