No announcement yet.

Toyo vs Mastercraft tires?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am about to by another set of Toyo's MT's. I currently have them on my truck and they have a little over 50k on them. I could probably get a few more but one is almost bald.

Comment

my friend that has a tire shop talked me in to Mastercraft all terrain tires. I have 35000 on them and looks like I could easily get another 30000. I drive alot of rock roads and highways. I think they are gonna be my next choice also. btw, they are good in mud also

Comment

Toyo

Comment

You not far from bfgs I get 50k out of a set .My tundra and my bfg's work like a dog- trailers,Houston traffic, off road with trailers etc.

Comment

My last set of tires were Mastercraft AXT 285/75/17 Load Range E on a diesel F250. I took them off with 52,000 miles on them and I would wager I could have gotten another 10,000 out of them. I rotate my tires every oil change. I took them off to put Toyo MTs on just due to the fact I was tired of spinning in wet grass in the pasture and the Toyo MTs have always gotten good reviews.

Here is my opinion, if I was going back with the AT tire, I would definitely go with the Mastercraft again. They were quite, tracked well, and no complaints on the treadwear. They are a Cooper Tire.

Comment

Toyo’s all day!

Comment

Look at the Toyo RT. I had 2 sets on my old 2500 and got 35k+ out of both sets. I have them on my new 2500 and have 12k on them. Rotate them often and you'll love them.

Comment

Tires are like the broached debate. Anyone who says they don't like a specific brand without saying which model and what size hasn't ran very many tires. It all depends on the model.

Comment

Originally posted by Texans42 View Post
                    How much more can you get? I consistently got 70k out of AT II’s - f250 PSD
                    I'm not sure how much more you can get, but he hauls truck tires and casings up and down the road to and from their recap shop and he just put a set of CT on his truck. He expects a fair amount more, but time will tell.

Comment

Landsail, tires,,, are what I am running

4 Brand New Tires LT 33X12.50R18 118Q Landsail CLX9 Mud Terrain M/T 33 12.50 18

4 Brand New Tires LT 33X12.50R18 118Q Landsail CLX9 Mud Terrain M/T 33 12.50 18

$865.81 from eBay - intercitytires

*Wheel/Rim pictured is NOT included* You are purchasing 4 Brand New 33X12.50R18 118Q Landsail CLX9 MUD BLAZER M/T (Mud Terrain ...

Comment

Not even a close comparison.. Toyo is far superior to a mastercraft tire.. The AT2 last a very long time. A closer comparison would be toyo at2 vs. nitto terra grappler g2. In this case the Toyo still wins. Get what you pay for. Properly inflated and rotate them on time.

Comment

Working...
                        X