Lake Fork Accommodations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lake Fork Accommodations

Looking for recommendations for Lake Fork with a restaurant and bar as well as rooms that are pet friendly... Thanks in advance.

Lake Fork Lodge...at 515 bridge and Hwy 17. No restaurant, but they are across the road. Nice place, owned by TBH member, Lake Fork.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
      Lake Fork Lodge...at 515 bridge and Hwy 17. No restaurant, but they are across the road. Nice place, owned by TBH member, Lake Fork.
      X2

Comment

Restaurant and bar are across the road???

Comment

It's not a true Lake Fork experience if you don't visit East Fork Restaurant & Bar

Comment

AJ's fish house is awesome

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BertramBass View Post
              Restaurant and bar are across the road???
              I can't help with info about bars. Not aware of the bar situation there, but I don't think they have bars in Rains/Wood County. I do know that several restaurants are in the immediate area.

If it were me, I would bring my own adult beverages and enjoy the outdoor patio of the lodge. This is a nice place. It was previously a private home converted to a Bass & Breakfast...the breakfast is now cook your own.

Check it out: www.lakeforklodge.com

Call Kyle (lakefork) at 903-473-7236

If you need a guide call TBHer Rocky (Richard McCarty at 903-243-7468. He knows bass!
              Last edited by Burnadell; 10-17-2017, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Check the video tour of the place:

Comment

I tournament fish Fork a lot and would definitely recommend Lake Fork Lodge as well, there's an Italian place and a fish place just across the road - I would make the drive to Seth's for dinner though it's worth it

Lake Fork Marina is a good choice too and they have a restaurant on site

There is a bar somewhere around Fork but I've never been, we just byob when we eat

Comment

2 bars in area. Neon moon (was east fork) probably 3 miles and ... can't remember others new name. Was gateway about 4 miles

Comment

Fishermans cove is the only place that used to have it all but I'm not sure if the bar is open anymore or not. Have a driver if your going to any of them. I sit on the porch and drink cold ones and dream about catching slabs the next day.
                      Veronas is good Italian good. The weenie man on 17 has a killer fried bologna sammich Fri- sun at lunch and Seths in quitman is good. Bros patio is awesome too but he's probably closed for the year already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If you need a guide call TBHer Rocky (Richard McCarty at 903-243-7468. He knows bass!

You mean people drive all the way to Fork to chase trashfish???[emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks guys for the info. I personally could eat summer sausage with crackers and drink my own beer, but good ole Dad wants a drink and sit down meals... No pets is also a deal breaker.

Comment

We usually stay at Lake Fork Marina & Motel but have stayed just about everywhere out there and never had problems. I would try to find a place close to the side of the lake you wanna fish.

Comment

Only other place I could think of would be oak ridge. They have awesome food, I know they have rooms but have never been in one. Would be byob as well... but I'm 90% sure you can take it in with you

Comment

Working...
                              X