Black friday deal midway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black friday deal midway

they have some good deals on vortex scopes I got in the email today , thinking about buying a few for guns that still need scopes. any reviews at all? I think the model is crossfire 11 . Several sizes .Thanks for any feedback before I do it .

Anyone have any feedback ?

Comment

Crossfire ii are great scopes. I have a few. Good bang for your buck.

Comment

Thank you sir . Are you running one on a AR by chance ? If so what size

Comment

Bought a Vortex 3-9 w/lighted reticle several years ago. Optics didn't compare to the Leupold 3-9 I was gonna replace although as my night-time hog rifle that wasn't as important. But, I sold it and just went back to the Leupold. That's my only experience but they do have a good rep for customer service/warranty back-up.

Comment

I used the Diamondback line on a couple rifles. No issues or complaints. I chose to upgrade to the Viper line, only due to a deal on the Viper.

Bang for the buck, they are great.

Comment

thanks guys

Comment

I have a 6.5-20x50 viper and i really like it. Very clear.

Comment

I have a crossfire on my 22

Wouldn't personally put one on anything bigger then that though

Comment

I bought the Diamondback 4-12X40 from Academy online a couple of weeks ago and really like it. It was $199 and came with a $75 Academy gift card. I've already killed several animals with it and it's still holding zero on my 30.06 and the glass is great. For $125 it's hard to beat.

Comment

Cross fire ii is a really nice scope

Comment

I just put a diamondback 3X9X40 on my rifle for this season. Haven't used it hunting yet but it sighted in with just 4 shots and is crystal clear. Might break it out to shoot some coyotes since I already got my buck with my bow early this season.

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
                          I bought the Diamondback 4-12X40 from Academy online a couple of weeks ago and really like it. It was $199 and came with a $75 Academy gift card. I've already killed several animals with it and it's still holding zero on my 30.06 and the glass is great. For $125 it's hard to beat.
                          Was this deal in stores too or just online?

Comment

Thanks guys . I'm wanting to put it on my wife's old Remington 6mm for next year . I am going to try one

Comment

Love Midway sale prices...hate Midway shipping prices.

Comment

Working...
                              X