Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone wrapped their Truck or Hunting vehical using CamoWraps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive seen some white ones with 1/2 wrap that looked good google for images

Comment

TexaswBOWhunter, What Year model is this truck?

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzly1 View Post
        Has anyone checked into the cost to just buy the wrap, I have a Landcruiser that I'm going to do the outside of pretty quick, can't decide if I want to bedline or camo wrap the outside.
        Do you just buy a whole roll and cut it to fit?
        Bedliner spray it. Jeeps look sick that way.

Comment

Originally posted by smithy248 View Post
          texaswbowhunter, what year model is this truck?

Comment

TexaswBOWhunter where did you buy your kit from? I have a white 2010 f250 and i have been looking for awhile for the perfect kit.....that"s it. Bad ***

Comment

I wanted to wrap my K5 and I still may do it one of these days. I chose to do mine with a custom paint job. I got mine done in Mossy Oak WTR pattern..... (WTR= White Trash Redneck) it does its job but isnt nearly as snazzy as the above posted pics....

Comment

Originally posted by lonestarjae View Post
                TexaswBOWhunter where did you buy your kit from? I have a white 2010 f250 and i have been looking for awhile for the perfect kit.....that"s it. Bad ***
                I bought my material from mossyoakgraphics.com, I bought 2 kits, the long mit to go down the sides and the short kit for the front and rear bumpers...

Comment

Originally posted by texaswbowhunter View Post
                  i've done a couple.... Have done a hunting truck and my everyday truck is done as well....

I have a half wrap on my ford now and this is the second time i have done it... The first time it was on there a couple years, only took it off because my truck had gotten oil based drilling fluid on the paint and had to be buffed out....

This is my truck w/ mossy oak duckblind on it....

sharp!

Comment

i was thinkin bout camo wraps but just decided to spray my rocker panels with speed liner.

Comment

that ford looks good

Comment

I did my '99 F-150 about 8 yrs ago and it still looks great. I'll try to post pics later. Mossy Oak Obsession on green paint. It looks good together.

Comment

Working...
                        X