Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else can't concentrate at work today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If with you. Kinda sucks I cant hunt my main lease with the rain, but they need it. I will likely draw blood at one of my Bastrop places though.

I going to Cabelas during lunch just to further hype me for the am! Might even buy some broadheads just cause lol.

Comment

Originally posted by CrossTimbers View Post
      Guys, I can't make it out this weekend. So I need every one of you to have a great time for me.
      We will! Hopefully we will have some good LDPs for you and the others who can't make it out.

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
        If with you. Kinda sucks I cant hunt my main lease with the rain, but they need it. I will likely draw blood at one of my Bastrop places though.

I going to Cabelas during lunch just to further hype me for the am! Might even buy some broadheads just cause lol.
        I stopped by walmart last night and acted on impulse to buy some rage hypos. Do I "need" them no, did I "want" them yes haha.

Comment

Originally posted by BPurvisJr View Post
          x5, couldn't sleep last night either.
          Yup. I was up till 2 getting everything sorted and ready. You have to triple check everything!

Comment

today???

try all week

Comment

Who else can't concentrate at work today?

Originally posted by Dillakilla View Post
              2 more hrs and Im outta here
              Same here

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel32 View Post
                today???

try all week
                If we are being honest, yes haha

Comment

I will only get to do one sit this weekend around the house but I haven't been able to sleep since I got my work schedule figured out. Only get 2 full weekends to make it to the lease in October

Comment

Not me. When you work in an elementary and have a unit if kids that have emotional disturbances, you have to be on top of things or it can go bad quickly. Already have had one episode this morning with not so good behaviors!
                    Passing on this weekend also as the weather is nasty wet and is suppose to continue thru the weekend or at least thru Saturday and nothing that really gets my blood pumping on game pics.

Comment

in about 15 minutes I will be on the road. Hoping to get a pig hunt in this evening. Just waiting on this meeting to end.

Comment

Comment

Sneaking out in 30 minutes

Comment

All packed and ready to go....rolling out of here at 2:30!!!!!!

Comment

That's me. When heading out of town, I leave straight from the office after work. Usually I'm scrambling the morning of to get packed. Not this time! Truck was all packed up last night and ready to get on the road. Just counting the hours until it's time to go.

Most frustrating of all is that boss' son leaves EVERY Friday at noon... Just because! If only...

Adding to my excitement is the fact that I'm chasing my first bow kill!!

Comment

I knew I wouldn't be productive, so I just didn't go!

Comment

Working...
                                X