Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wrapping up my first Traditional Only Hunting Season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrapping up my first Traditional Only Hunting Season.

Back at it this morning. Just a couple more hunts before I wrap up my 2016 deer season. Praying for a shooter. I need something to show for all the money and effort we've put in. Having said that and most importantly, I'd like thank my wife for all the time she's allowed me to spend out at the farm. She's been holding down the fort at home, wrangling the girls, getting them back and forth to the gym (multiple times a day in most cases), while I've spent countless hours sitting out here doing what I love the most. I really love and appreciate her for all that she does.

Good luck to everyone ! Have a happy New Year. I hope God blesses you all with a healthy and prosperous 2017.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the same boat bud, I'm sitting here looking at god's creation and my wonderful wife is at the house with our 3 year old and 4 month old. I am so thankful for my amazing wife so I can come and do what I love!

Comment

Man hope one comes out for ya! It takes a lot of dedication to stick with it like that. It will pay off.

Comment

Good luck to both of you .

Comment

Very well said.
          Sometimes we forget that we are not the only ones sacrificing our time and energy pursuing that big buck we all dream about. There is usually someone back home doing the real work that allows us that time. Im gonna be sure to thank my wife this evening!
          Thank you for the reminder

Comment

You really put it in perspective. I'm going to have to thank my amazing wife when I get home this evening.

Good luck this weekend and have an awesome 2017!

Richard.

Comment

Good luck! Sometimes it happens at the last minute!

Bisch

Comment

Good luck

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes sir without them lovely wives we wouldn't get to spend the time we do in the woods.
                  Good luck!

Comment

Well this morning was a bust. I still have this afternoon and tomorrow morning. I have a good feeling that I'll at least get an opportunity to shoot.

Comment

Hope it happens for you. Good luck!!

Comment

Well I got skunked both yesterday morning and in the afternoon. Reckon I'll be settling for a doe and some hogs.

Comment

Working...
                        X