What do you think is wrong with him?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you think is wrong with him?

Came across this buck as we were driving past the neighbors cabin. I thought at first he was hung but obviously he wasn't. I am going with maybe he was blind and maybe even deaf. After the video he went through the fence and ran head first into the protein feeder. A little later I heard a land bang in the distance of something running into the goat shed.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
    I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO
    Last edited by nolanspawn; 12-27-2017, 11:33 PM.

I can't see video.

Comment

Not sure why the embedded doesn’t work. Try clicking this link

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
      I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Comment

Doesnt look good... At all..

Notify local gw

could be rabies or worse.. cwd
        Last edited by hully1029; 12-28-2017, 01:07 AM.

Comment

Yikes. Something definitely wrong. I would also contact the GW.

Comment

So I contacted the game warden and all he said was shoot it and tag it and contact a biologist if I wanted.

Comment

Yikes

Comment

Working...
              X