Anyone shoot ACC shafts??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be rigging a new bow.... Well, a "new" bow for me, it's a Switch Back. I have one now shooting in the mid 60's and this one is a 50 / 60 and I plan on shooting it in the mid 50's.
    Anyway, I know I will not be able to shoot the same arrows I use now and hope I can shoot some of the closet full of older arrows I have. I have several ACC's and it got me to thinking... Does anyone shoot the ACC's these days?
    I shot them for many years and had great luck with them, both target and hunting.

ACC Pro Hunters

I guess that counts

Comment

Yep

Comment

Yep

Comment

Yep been shooting them for 20+ years. Great arrows.

Comment

I shoot the cabelas Instinct ACComplice arrows. They perform great.

Comment

All I shoot is ACC.

Comment

My wife uses ACC's.

Comment

I took the Pro Hunters to Africa and they served me well.

Comment

I shot them back in the 90's. Great arrows for sure. I just got tired of bending them when shooting animals out of treestand and tripods. Shoot em if you got em!

Comment

Hey Don! I've still got some of the skinny Bemans with the outserts if you need them.

Comment

Hunted and shot field shoots with them. Target Tease still shoots them for field when we have time.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                          Hey Don! I've still got some of the skinny Bemans with the outserts if you need them.
                          Oh THANKS for the offer!!! I will get back with you on that!!

Bit surprised that so many still shoot them. They are great shafts for sure.

Comment

ACCs were made by Easton, so they are good arrows. Just Gamegetter XX arrows with a different name, correct?

Comment

Working...
                            X