In done hunting for a while.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In done hunting for a while.

We started talking yesterday around the fire about stalking deer and being close to animals in the brush. Well one thing led to another and we started throwing beta down about who could do this or that better.

We ended up making a bet to see if I could physically touch a deer in the wild.

I know what y'all are thinking, that story about the guy that roped the deer and got his butt kicked by it came to my mind too. But last year I was within 3 yards of 5 different deer during the season.

I'm hanging up my bow for a while to see if I can get this done before the rut hits in dec. Video cam will be rolling the entire time. Wish me luck!!!

Insane

Comment

You have to tackle one.

Comment

Im following along

Comment

Oh this is going to get good!

Comment

Bring a knife...don't have to stop hunting!

Comment

I'm glad you've got the important part figured out, the video. Good luck on your quest to touch a wild deer. Touching is one thing. I just wouldn't recommend hanging on.

Comment

Shoot the deer then touch it.

Comment

Hold my beer and watch this!!

Comment

Guille suit under a feeder.

Comment

IN!

Comment

I'll bet it can be done but WHY?? Lol! Have at it. I'll be waiting with everyone else.

Get naked, paint yourself grey and lean against a feeder - maybe they'll think you're a feeder leg. LMAO!

Comment

I bull dogged one of a 4 wheeler once long ago I'm glad it was not on video I had my ***** handed to me

Comment

hahahahah I can for see a thrashin' comin' I am totally tuned into this one!!!!

Comment

Why........why? Because he said it couldn't be done.

Challenge accepted.

Oh yea, also so I can post the video here for all of y'all to enjoy.

Comment

Working...
                              X