X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vanilla is the answer.

Comment

FYI
      If you get the Mexican vanilla and you decide to use it for baking or what ever only use half of what the recipe call for. This stuff is really stout

Comment

We used mine for a crawfish boil, and the guy that had my cooler left about 3 pounds worth in it for a week.

Took a couple of months, but the smell finally subsided with bleach, etc.

Comment

The bison website says to buy Clorox anywhere spray and use a new green kitchen pad(scotch brite type) and spray it down and scrub it. Gonna be trying that on mine this weekend

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

there is some cleaner that the crime scene cleanup companies use to get that dead body smell out of a room when we'd find them in there, it works I just cant remember the name of the stuff. maybe google biohazard cleaners for bad smells

Comment

Also make sure that the drain plug is clean, too.

Comment

Bleach and baking soda

Comment

Bleach, baking soda and sun. After cleaning a few days in the sun will do it good.

Comment

One gallon white vinegar and fill 2/3 full water then allow to ride in your truck for a day, or do it on weekend and slosh it around every few hours. Once drained and dried vinegar smell goes away.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                      One gallon white vinegar and fill 2/3 full water then allow to ride in your truck for a day, or do it on weekend and slosh it around every few hours. Once drained and dried vinegar smell goes away.
                      Exactly, white distilled vinegar, pour a gallon and fill the rest with water. Guarantee it will smell like new. No vinegar smell once it dries.

Comment

Coffee?

Comment

I used coffee grounds to get spoiled milk smell out of my truck before

Comment

What kind of winder likker forgets about a pig he killed sitting in a borrowed cooler?

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty8186 View Post
                              thanks everyone. I've got it filled to the brim with soapy bleach water right now. gonna let that sit in there until I get home from work. i'll rinse it out and do it again.
                              Any better?

Comment

Use a pressure washer with bleach at soaping pressure then full pressure wash it.

Or.

Scrub the heck out of the inside with a mr. clean magic eraser and then let it sit for a couple days full of water with bleach and dawn in it.

Comment

Working...
                                X