black widow testdrive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

black widow testdrive

any one here ever used the black widow test drive system before ordering from them?
    I bought a PLV a month or so back then discovered that i am over bowed,it is 51@28". if i can get it sold i was thinking of trying one in the 45 to 48 range and don't want to find out that i am still over bowed, and think i am wanting to stay with a recurve.

U should be able to build up to that weght pretty easy u are only talking about dropping 3#s practicing drawing without shooting. Like doing reps in weight training. Also practice holding that weight. I would also drop about 10#s if being overbowed is a problem.

Comment

I did the test drive before and it was great.I paid the shipping and shot it for a week and sent it back no problem.Glad I did because I didn't care for the bow I tried.I like the Widow takedown recurves and thought I would like the one-piece models.I was wrong IMO the takedowns feel and shoot better than the one-piece model recurves.I would try 45# at your draw 5#'s on a Trad bow makes a lot of difference.I've shot a bunch of deer with a 45# recurve and most were pass-throughs!

Comment

I have a KBX that shoots like a dream.....it is a one piece? Diffrent strokes for diffrent folks I guess?lol

Comment

Originally posted by killerbee View Post
          I have a KBX that shoots like a dream.....it is a one piece? Diffrent strokes for diffrent folks I guess?lol
          Thats right!I have a buddy that loves the Widow one-piece bows.I think its the x-tra overall weight of the takedowns I prefer and for some reason they feel like they draw smoother.I know that sounds strange but I've tried several that had similar draw weights and the same length bows and the takedowns seemed to draw smoother to me!(maybe its in my head)LOL!I have heard that KBX is a nice one.I have not tried it yet but hope to!

Comment

Your ever by or in granbury give me a shout ,and I will let ya try mine!

Comment

Back when I used to guide hunts, a client had one of their loaner bows and I almost went out and bought one after I shot it. Took 3 shots with it, killed a flower at 15 yards, clipped a rabbits ear at 28 and then shot completely through another's head at 18, with a judo
              Great bows and great program they offer

Comment

Originally posted by killerbee View Post
                Your ever by or in granbury give me a shout ,and I will let ya try mine!
                Thanks!

Comment

I have 3 different BW models PSA,PSR and the PL if your near San Antonio let me know!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X