No announcement yet.

How do I know if I'm under bowed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Years ago I started shooting carbon arrows. I found I had to get about 250 grains up front to get the arrow spined right so that it would bare shaft.

I posted my findings on The Leatherwall and was shortly told what a dumb *** I was and that an arrow with that much FOC would never fly.

Within a year some popular big name in archery said the same thing and it has been all the rage ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by M.E.B. View Post
      Years ago I started shooting carbon arrows. I found I had to get about 250 grains up front to get the arrow spined right so that it would bare shaft.

I posted my findings on The Leatherwall and was shortly told what a dumb *** I was and that an arrow with that much FOC would never fly.

Within a year some popular big name in archery said the same thing and it has been all the rage ever since.
      I believe it, People are like sheep! Would rather follow someone (insert popular name) than make their own path!

Comment

I have some 175s and the bow shoots them well. But at 10 yards I should be able to tag out with a rock.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X