San Angelo ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

San Angelo ?

SO i was given a job a offer that would require my family and i move to san angelo , was wondering if anyone who lives there or knows the place well could tell me about the town ?

I've lived here all my life and really like it. San Angelo is a real laid back town....Not a whole lot to do but the hunting is real good!

Cost of living is very reasonable in my opinion and a lot of good churches as well.

Yell at me if you need anything.

Comment

Close to great deer hunting.....hot and dry....

Comment

Awesomest. Town. Ever.

We love it, small enough to not ever be in a hurry, everyone is friendly, but there is always something to do, especially for kids. My wife grew up here, so we have lots of friends, I have heard that people that move here without any connections have a rough time the first couple of years.

I am orginally from Austin, and while I love my hometown, no way I could move back there after living here. The only problem is that there seems to be a lot of Californians invading...and it is impossible to get a San Angelo TBH happy hour going!

Comment

Cool deal . I have a buddy who works up there in the oil field , and has been trying to convince me to come to work for him for about 9 months now . The wife and i are considering it . We would only know my buddy and his wife , and they say its great , but they may fib about it a little cause they really want us to move up there with them lol . So i figured i'd ask the green screen , i trust the folks on here not to lie to me , my buddy might just to get us up there so they arent so lonely lol

Comment

I would go in a heartbeat.

Comment

Best town and region in Texas, in my opinion.

Comment

Man I would love a job in San angelo

Comment

San Angelo is the third largest city in the US that is not within 50 miles of an Interstate highway.

bonus, I think

Comment

San Angelo is a good town to live in. I would move there in a heart beat

Comment

I appreciate the replies guys

Comment

I love San Angelo, and about everyone I have ever met from Angelo was good people

Comment

Originally posted by Harvey View Post
                          Best town and region in Texas, in my opinion.
                          x2 it's a great place, great people, and some pretty good hunting IMO

Comment

Move there. You will not regret it. JMO.

Comment

Great town and area

Comment

Working...
                              X